12

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

»Your Guardian Angel
Playlist 01

Maze of Memories

Part 9 : THE WORLD TOUR 01

◎※◎

"I'm on my way"

Changbin and Jisung looked at each other with worried eyes. After Chan closed his phone he looked in the direction of his fellow 3racha members.

"Hyung where are you going?" Jisung ask

"Busan" chan answer while getting his things.

"At this hour, why all of the sudden?" Changbin asked very confused

"Woojin hyung and Innie was there..They found Seungmin."

Jisung immediately stand up and walk to chan. His eyes is full of hope.

"Hyung I'm coming with you."

"No Sungie, I want you to be in the dorm with binnie."

"But hyung-"

"Please stay with Felix."

Jisung stop his argument and nod his head.

"Then go with minho hyung. He knows the way better than you. You can be in busan faster when he drives" jisung suggest

"That's a great idea. Okay ill drive you two back in dorm and stay with Felix and hyunjin okay?"

»»»

As soon as Chan came inside the house, he immediately instructed Woojin and Jeongin to gets Seungmin things and put inside his car. Minho was speechless when he saw how seungmin looks. He help woojin lift and assisting Seungmin going downstairs while Chan and Jeongin inputted all seungmin belongings on the car compartment.

"Wait, hyung please stop I forgot something." Seungmin said

"What is it I can get them inside" woojin said

"Its not a thing hyung but a special person"

Woojin immediately understand what seungmin wants to say. He untangled his hold to seungmin waist and get inside the house again. When he came back outside he was walking with Misty.

Misty has a teary eyed while walking to seungmin. Seungmin hold her hands and smile.

"Thank you Noona"