13

Welcome to the planet
Welcome to existence
Everyone's here
Everyone's here
Everybody's watching you now
Everybody waits for you now
What happens next?
What happens next?

I dare you to move
I dare you to move
I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
Like today never happened
Today never happened before

Dare you to Move
Playlist 02

Maze of Memories

Part 10 : THE WORLD TOUR 2

Stray kids World starts this weekend in LA!
The group landed in LA safely with a bright smile greeting back to their fans.

JYP entertainment announce that Stray kids Seungmin will be having a rest due to Injuries. The company haven't said which injuries he has.

We wish Stray kids Seungmin to have a quick recovery from his injuries and to Stray kids successful world tour.

Krnews.com

Stray kids world tour starts with a serious announcement from JYP that made some fans shock and sad. After Chan and JYP himself privately talked the company decided to not include seungmin in the promotions but he still come with the members to LA not because of the concert but because of because of his third medical examinations.

Seungmin is currently sitting on one of the bench in the hospital in LA feeling nervous. The other members was left in their hotel room except with Woojin and Chan.

Woojin notice seungmin nervousness so he held his hands and squeeze it.

"Stop over thinking everything will be alright"

"But what if the result did not change?"

"We will fight with you."

Seungmin nod his head.

"Thank you for being with me hyung."

Chan suddenly came back to them and guide them inside the doctors room. Seungmin went from different medical exams which makes him exhausted after.
The doctor said the result will be out after 1 month.