06

Maze of Memories

Part 3 : Lee Minho

○○●

Jisung wipe his tears still looking at me. He shake his head and look at Hyunjin then me. He point his finger to me but stop.

"You better have a good explanation about this" he said and left.

I help hyunjin getting up and fix his clothes. I get my handkerchief and wipe his blood from his plump lips.

"You fucked up." I said still helping him to walk.

We arrived at dorm and I can clearly felt the tension between Hyunjin, Seungmin and Jisung. Everyone was so tired and preparing to sleep when Seungmin came inside our room.

"Hyung, is it okay if I sleep here with you?" He whisper

I looked around to make sure no one was listening to us. I saw how Felix, Jeongin and woojin hyung was already sleeping.

"You can sleep here, use my bed as long as you want. Lets switch room for a while. I think its the best for you." I said.

Seungmin nod his head and hug me tight. It makes me sad when he started to cry.

After he settle down, I told him to lay on my bed. I was whispering some nice words to him while playing with his hair until he fell asleep. Once he was surely asleep I walk out the room and slowly get inside his room.

I saw how Hyunjin was already sleeping but jisung was nowhere to be found. There's only one place I can see him. I walk out the room and came to the kitchen.

There I saw how jisung cheeks was full of ice cream. Its funny and cute at the sametime seeing him eating angrily. He didn't look up when I sat beside him.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about it" I tried

Jisung continue to dig in.

"I promise them I wouldn't tell anyone about their relationships. If only I knew this will happened-"

"Did you know that seungmin told me to eat ice cream when I'm stress? He told me that when I'm stressing about my feelings for you hyung. He was also the one who encourage me to confess to you"

Jisung look up and meet my eyes. His eyes was so red from crying. I immediately hug him and rub his back.

"I'm so sorry"

"Don't say sorry to me. I'm not the one in pain. Its seungmin. He was hurting hyung"

"I know, but we can't change it. Its their lives. They choose this."

Jisung let go of my hug and stare at me. He was still crying.