08

Maze of Memories

Part 5 : The CONCERT

○●○

2021

Stray kids became one of the successful male idols from Korea. They manage to have world tours in the short period of time. Recently their company announce of having the newest world tour.

Every member was busy preparing for the concert which will start in Seoul for 3 days. Its been 3 years since the group debut they received lots of loves and awards.

The members was currently rehearsing from their company dance room. They are all focus and serious dancing. They were on the middle of their concert set when Seungmin suddenly stumbled and fall down on the ground.

Felix and Jisung immediately run and help Seungmin getting up. Chan also stop the music and walk to Seungmin.

"You okay Min?" Chan asked

"Yes hyung, I just slipped I'm sorry" seungmin response

"Okay tie your shoes properly then were starting again" Chan added

Seungmin nod his head and do what he was told and obey. Once done he smile to Chan and they start dancing again.

But same as earlier Seungmin stumbled again and falls down. Chan immediately stop the music and looked at his members.

"Okay 10 minutes break" Chan announce

Seungmin can saw many concerns eyes towards him including Changbin and Hyunjin. Felix walk to him and sat beside him.

"Are you sure you okay ?" Felix asked concerned

"I'm good lix, don't worry"

Then Jisung and Minho came and sat beside them.

"Let me looked on your knees, the sound was so loud when you falls earlier" jisung said while putting up Seungmin pants.

Jisung, Minho and Felix eyes went big when they saw Seungmin bruised all over his knees.

"Yah! There's a bruised. Its so big! Minho hyung can I have your water bottle the one with ice please" jisung said

Minho immediately run and came back with his water bottle. Felix was holding Seungmin hands the whole time.

"Why didn't you tell me you have bruised?" Felix pouted

"Its not that big and beside it didn't hurt. Stop worrying lix" seungmin said while pinching Felix face with a cheeky smile

"Stop lying you little pup" Jisung said while putting the water bottle on Seungmin knees

Seungmin hiss in pain, while Jisung, Minho and Felix shook their heads.

"Okay its hurt a little"