Lover's Quarrel

"Ladies, gentlemen and those of other genders, we have a very important announcement to make." Midnight announced.

"One of the students, Iida Tenya had some important family matters to attend to so he will not be able to participate in the final part of the Sports Festival. May the 4 students in 5th place please step up." Midnight continued.

Himiko, Shoji, Tsu and Mina walked up to their teacher, shocking the students in the stand.

"But Mido took all her headbands." Shota said.

"Himiko warned them that her plan could cause them to lose so Tsu used her Tounge and caught one of them." Ochaco said.

"I see, pretty smart planning." Tokoyami said.

"One of you can take Iida's place, so please decide who it will be." Midnight said.

"I think Tsu should do it." Toga said. "She's the reason we even had points at the end."

"Himiko basically did all the work during the second round. Toga?" Tsu said.

"Really? You'd let me ?" Toga asked. Tsu nodded and Himiko hugged the small frog-like girl.

"Wait, first place only had three people. Shouldn't 2 of us be going to make it 16?" Shouji asked.

"Oh, I completely forgot about that." Midnight said. "You can still participate if you want to Tsu."

"I guess I will. So me and Toga can take this, right?" Tsu asked. Mina and Shouji nodded and Midnight confirmed their entry.

"Now we can finalize the matches. You may return to your previous business." Midnight said. The four students nodded and walked back to their previous locations.

"Himiko Toga and Tsuyu Asui will be taking the vacant spots in the final round!" Midnight announced.

Shouji walked back to his friends and the girls rejoined the other girls in going back to their break room.

"I feel like she didn't need all of us to show up. She only needed us 3 and Shouji." Mina said.

"Really? Well I guess it was easier than looking for you herself." Jirou said.

"But it's still lazy." Shota said. The girls began to approach the break room but paused when they heard voices inside.

"So what was that black stuff from earlier?" Hitoshi asked.

"Think of it as.....Do you read comics?" Mido asked.

"Yeah, I really like the old superhero comics from the pre-quirk era." Hitoshi said.

"Great! So do you know about the Incredible Hulk?" Mido asked.

"Yeah, why?" Hitoshi asked.

"Think of me as Dr.Banner and the black stuff as him getting angry." Mido said.

"Woah. So you're like a OP version of the Hulk. Can you do that thing Hulk did in the 4th Avengers movie. Where he combined-"

"Yes, though as you can see it isn't the easiest thing to do." Mido said raising her arm which was completely black.

The girls walked in to see Mido and Hitoshi surrounded by chip bags, empty bottles and candy wrappers. Mido's hair was still in the bucket, which at first relieved most of the girls. Then they registered the trash around the room.

The duo looked up to see the shock on the girls faces and Himiko almost breaking out in laughter. Hitoshi slowly moved the half full snack bag behind him.

"So, you sharing? Cause if you ain't then you gotta go." Mina said. Hitoshi nodded and stood up to leave, calling Mina's bluff.

"Run Hitoshi! We must keep the loot for ourselves." Mido said sending him out the room with her quirk. Once outside the boy broke into a run and disappeared down the hall.