2 weeks of training

Day 1 of training
8 am

The girls decided to go to Mido's house early. They all saw how strong the boys were and they didn't want to get left behind. So they all decided to go to Mido's place at 8:30. They were currently meeting up at Mina's house, as it was the closest to the building.

"I'm so excited!" Mina said as she sat with the girls who had arrived.

"Yeah, it's gonna be so much fun." Hagekure said.

"This is training though." Ochaco said.

"True, but now we get the chance to learn about Toga's little sibling." Mina responded.

"They are pretty mysterious, kero" Tsu commented.

"Yeah, like what gender are they under the hood?" Jirou asked.

"Mido's a girl." Himiko said. All the girls looked towards her.

"Really?" Jirou asked. Himiko nodded.

"Well it makes sense. They're really short and skinny from what it seems. My question is what will Momo think?" Tsu said.

"What do you mean?" Toga asked looking up from her phone.

"We've all know each other and some 1-b girls for a long time. From Momo has told us, she's straight." Mina said.

"Well then Momo better let her know, cause if she breaks her heart I'll eat hers." Toga said her eye flashing red. The girls sweatdropped at her words.

"Well anyway let's get going. You wanna surpass the boys so we should get a head start." Toga said getting up. The girls nodded and followed out of Mina's house.

After the walk
Mido's building.

"You girls ready?" Himiko asked receiving nods from the group. Himiko knocked on the door to the building and stepped back. After a few minutes the door was opened revealing a tired Mido with a cup of coffee. She was wearing her signature jacket but It looked like she just woke up.

"Why did you come so early?" Mido asked letting them in.

"You say that like you actually tried to sleep." Himiko said.

"Touche." Mido said. The group walked up a couple flights of stairs, on the way some conversation to place.

"Wasn't the equipment on the first floor?" Hagekure asked.

"I moved it. I don't want my kitchen smelling like sweaty teens." Mido said.

"How'd you do that?" Jirou asked.

"I had the skulls carry them." Mido said summoning a small one. It flew around the group until it dissapered into thin air.

"So Mido, you're a girl?" Mina asked. Mido choked on her coffee in response.

"What?" Mido asked trying to regain her breathing.

"I told them already, no point in hiding it." Himiko said smirking in the back.

"You mother-fucker!" Mido said. This left the girls shocked. Himiko only smiled an even bigger smile.

"Fine, yes I'm a girl." Mido said. Mina and Hagekure squealed at the reveal, Tsu didn't look surprised and Jirou and Ochaco smiled amongst themselves.

"It was kinda obvious, kero." Tsu said.

"How so?" Mido questioned.

"I've never seen a boy so short." Tsu said causing Mido to flinch. "Also you may wear baggy pants but your figure is a little too skinny to be masculine."