Prodigies of the Top

Author's Note: Before we start I just wanna say Thank You So Much! We hit chapter 20 and I couldn't have gotten here without you readers! You motivate me to continue my stories and to improve my work so I literally couldn't have done it without all of you! Here's to Chapter 20 and I hope I can continue to entertain you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm too nervous, I can't do this!" Shota said turning around. Mido used her telekinesis and stopped her from moving.

"You just put Bakugo flat on his ass but now you're scared of Izumi? Shota you're stronger than her!" Mido said.

"You haven't seen her training! She-"

"I know what she can do Sho, but I also know what you can do. Why don't you try freezing her like your brother did to Uraraka?" Mido offered.

"And if that doesn't work?" Shota asked.

"You'll have to figure it out because your fighting now." Mido said lifting Shota off the ground. She lifted her friend and moved her to the entry way, smiling as Shota yelled in protest.

"Oh that's evil, I love it!" Mina said. Mido smiled and shrugged.

"Maybe harsh but she needs a major confidence boost. She can't be a hero if she falters every time she thinks someone is stronger than her. Especially since she's a recommended student." Mido said.

"Yeah I was wondering about that. She's so powerful and cool but she's also timid and shy? You two grew up together so why do you think that is?" Mina asked.

"Well growing up together is a strong way to put it. We knew each other for 3 years maybe 4. My.....mother and her mother were friends and they got pregnant at the same time but we didn't meet until we were 2, i believe." Mido said.

Mina wondered why she hesitated when mentioning her mom, but she didn't say anything a lot. Unknown to them was the third person slowly walking towards them.

"But she's shy because she never learned to let people in. The ones she had treated her poorly and some of them left or were taken away from her. She's timid because no matter what she did she was always pushed to the side and put down." Mido said.

"You know a lot about Shota for someone from America." A voice said. Mina and Mido turned around to see Shoto standing behind them.

"Strange, I never told you where I was from." Mido said.

"Toga told us that you, her and your older brother were from America." Shoto said.

"And Shota told me about her life. Is that all you wanted to discuss?" Mido asked.

"I'm gonna go before this gets serious." Mina said making her leave. Shoto continued to stare at Mido, who returned the look with more boredom on her face.

"You've known Shota for about 1 week and she's told you all of this? Even for my sister, that's hard to believe." Shoto said.

"So what are you getting at?" Mido asked.

"Either Shota is emotionally unstable and weak or your lying and stalking my sister." Shoto said. Mido noticed a drop in temperature and sighed.

"A few things wrong here. 1. You can't insult and try to defend your sister in the same sentence, that shit isn't going to fly." Mido said floating off the Gaster Blaster.

"2. If she was emotionally unstable then what the fuck have you been doing about it? Nothing if she's more comfortable telling this to a 1 week old friend than her own twin!" Mido's hair began to turn red and unravel from her braid.