Intro to training

"What the fuck!" Katsumi yelled. Outside their classroom was a mob of first years, Hitoshi leading them.

"Get out the way extras!" Katsuki yelled.

"Mido was right, you are an asshole." Hitoshi said angering Kastuki even more.

"What's going on?" Mina asked.

"They're probably checking out the competition. We are Class 1-A  after all." Kirishima said.

"They're just wasting their time cause they have no chance of beating us." Katsuki said, mini explosions coming from his hands.

"I hope all the hero course students aren't as arrogant as you" Hitsoshi said.

"Why you little!" Katsuki charged at Hitoshi but was grabbed by Shota. Hitoshi just chuckled at the scene making Katsuki even anger. He would've said something else but he was chopped on the head before he could speak.

"That's enough Toshi." Mido said lowering her hand.

"Sorry Mido." Hitoshi said rubbing his head. Everybody stared at the two Gen-ed students with confused faces. Mido looked up at the hero course students with smirk on her face.

"The sports festival is a opportunity for the hero and support course to show off their skills and gadgets to heroes and agencies. To the Gen-ed students like us, it's a chance to prove that we have the skills to make it in the hero course." Hitoshi said shocking class 1-A.

"Not only that but if you hero course students underperform, you could be removed and placed in Gen-ed. So it be a real shame if you didn't do good." Mido said bring panic to most of the hero course. Seeing this she and Hitoshi shared a smile.

"Good luck." Mido said walking away. Hitoshi gave one more glance at the stunned Hero course students before following after Mido. Soon the hallway cleared, leaving both hero classes in a stunned silence. The silence was broken when they heard laughing coming from inside the classroom.

Aizawa was chuckling in his sleeping bag, that was now facing the door.

"They're correct by the way. So you better train your asses off." And with that Aizawa got up, stepped out the sleeping bag and began his walk to the teacher's lounge. The class just stood there while Himiko walked off looking unfazed by the situation. After a few seconds the rest followed suit, trying to look unbothered by the situation.

Lunch

Class 1-A felt like zoo animals. They had the eyes of practically everybody on them. If it wasn't for Hitoshi breaking the silence, the Bakugos would've exploded.

"So where are we gonna train at?" Hitoshi asked. The class turned in the direction of where his voice came from. Hitoshi and a floating Mido were sitting at the next table, completely by themselves. Most of 1-A found it odd that they weren't with their class.

"My place." Mido said shocking the eavesdropping class.

"They don't live with you?" Mina asked Himiko, who was eating her 7th chocolate bar.

"Mido does, but they bought their own place. They only use it for training, science and music though." Toga explained.

"How?" Most of the class asked.

"I don't know, Mido and their friends are always giving each other weird gifts." Toga said. They would've asked more questions but Hitoshi spoke again.

"Is their gonna be anybody else there?" Hitoshi asked while Mido did a flip in the air. (A.n Mido doesn't wear the skirt since nobody knows her gender, yet)