First Day Suprises

2 weeks later
1-A Homeroom

"If your here to make friends then I suggest you leave." Aizawa said causing everybody present to look towards him, surprise on all their faces. Though he would never admit it, loved scaring students. It was one of the few things that gave him joy.

Aizawa made his way up to the front of the class studying all of them. Endeavor's twins, a girl who can create practically anything, All Might's daughter, two hotheads and a boy with a bird head. These are the people that caught his eye so he made a note to watch them specifically. He began taking the gym outfits out his bag.

"I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher." He said causing everybody to drop their jaws. Ignoring the shock he continued "Grab one, go change and meet me down at th"(knock-knock)
He stopped as everybody turned to the opening door.

What they didn't expect was this to come in.

Immediately all the shocked faces turned into faces of fear, interest or wanting to blow it up

Immediately all the shocked faces turned into faces of fear, interest or wanting to blow it up. Then they all looked up to see a blond haired girl stirring on it, as if she was just waking up. Then a hooded figure enter the class, three cups of coffee floating behind her.

"I apologize for Himiko's lateness. Today is a slow day for her." The hooded figure said, offering a coffee to the tired teacher. Now fully awake Himiko stood up and started stretching. Once she was done, she picked up a uniform and moved to the back, standing by her seat. Then the hooded figure turned to Himiko, revealing Midoriya. This cause a certain black haired girl to stare at her, not going unnoticed by Himiko.

"Don't go overboard" Midoriya yawned which caused the class to stop functioning at the cuteness." Call me in case you need stronger samples." And with that she turned and left, going to wherever the orientation was.

Looking unfazed, Aizawa took a sip of his new coffee and continued as if nothing happened. "Grab one of these, go change and meet me at the field." And with that Himiko left and the others went to grab their uniforms.

Orientation
By the time Midoriya figured out where to go, every class was already seated. Not knowing where to go, she decided to ask a tired purple haired kid that everybody seemed to be  avoiding.

"You know where class 1-C is sitting?" Midoriya asked causing the boy to look towards her.

"There down the line" He said pointing down the row he was sitting. A couple seats down sat the rest of the class, oblivious to their actions.

"Are you also in 1-C?" Midoriya asked

"Yeah, I'm Shinso Hitoshi"  a smiling Shinso said extending his hand.

"Call me Mido, you mind if I sit next to you." She asked receiving a no from Shinso.

The orientation continued as they started introducing the teachers. Thankfully nobody noticed Midoriya's disdain when All-Might and Psygirl appeared as the Heroics teachers. Thankfully, Midoriya wouldn't have them since she was in General Studies.