A Glimpse of Her Other Side(s)

Previously in the last chapter

"Are you stabbing Gabriel? Himiko W-WHAT T-THE H-HELL." Mido yelled. She was then hit by another migrane. And when a Migrane hits, he returns. Soon she passed out in Hitoshi's arms looking at the smirking Himiko Toga.

The void that is Mido's head.

"Ym ym, ni rouy etats delbuort a tahw." The shadows spoke. In front the center of the void was a table. On said table was a cup of tea and a lot. Both the table and the items on the table were pure white.

"Gnid Gniw tnaw uoy od tahw" Mido spoke walking towards the table. A white chair rose from the void's floor and Mido sat down. A bottle of wine came from the top of the void.

"Em morf pu dekcip gniht ylno eht t'nera srewop ym ekil smees" The shadows spoke as Mido opened the bottle

"Em morf pu dekcip gniht ylno eht t'nera srewop ym ekil smees" The shadows spoke as Mido opened the bottle. Another chair appeared from the ground. The voice from the shadows took form and stood behind the chair. Six hands appeared behind the former -----------.

 Six hands appeared behind the former -----------

"Mlaer siht ni eguagnal ym gnisu rof uoy knaht I." The shadow spoke. He sat down in the open chair and a teapot came down from the top of the void.

"Esruoc fo. Ton ro meht ekil yeht rehtehw rehcaet rieht tcepser stenduts." Mido said drinking a half of the bottle. Wing Ding laughed.

"Etirovaf ym erew syawla uoy." Wing Ding said.

"Gip aeniug rouy saw I esuaceb." Mido counterd. "Tcejorp tsetaerg ruoy saw I."

"Won era uoy erehw kool dna." Wing Ding exclaimed. "Gniknird detimilnu, tcelltni level egelloc, skriuq 3."