USJ

The bus ride wasn't very interesting. The students only talked  about trending topics or sports. Well, until the question was asked.

"So Toga, can you explain your quirk?" Asui asked. Almost all conversations stopped in wait of an answer. Himiko, who was staring out the window, turned towards the green haired girl.

"But I told you guys already." Himiko said.

"So why did Izumi's quirk not activate?" Shota asked

"Oh we have a perceptive group this time." Himiko said." I'm actually kinda like the Todoroki twins."

"How so?" Tokoyami asked.

"Well their quirk allows them to do multiple things: Use ice and fire. Mine allows me to transform and erase quirks." Himiko explained.

"But how did you get it? The Todorokis got a mixture of quirks from their parents, also Mr.Aizawa is the only known person to be able to erase someone's quirk with his eyes." Momo said.

"Not anymore." Himiko said.

"That doesn't answer the question." Momo said.

Himiko paused to think of an answer."I don't remember. I'll just ask Mido when we get back."

"Speaking of which, does Mido have multiple abilities like you." Kirishima asked.

"Maybe. You'll have to ask them." Himiko said. The bus ride continued as the students went back to their own conversations. Soon the bus arrived at the USJ, where they were met by five people. One was standing by the entrance in a astronaut-like suit and the other four were standing around talking. Three were in hero costumes while the last one was in a regular gym uniform, like Himiko.(A.n Aizawa explained on the bus. I didn't feel like typing it.)

Once the bus stopped the students began getting off, Himiko began walking towards the one without a costume.

"Hey Dabs." Himiko said.

"Hey lil sis." Dabi said patting Himiko's head." You kick anybody's ass yet?"

"Yup!" Himiko responded. Dabi began looking at the class, who was staring at them. Soon his eyes fell over a pair of dual-haired twins, in which he quickly looked away. Thankfully nobody noticed.(A.n His hair is Red and black so they won't recognize him. Also it's been like 10 years and he left when they were six so, yeah.) Then his eyes fell on Momo.

"Is that the girl?" He whispered to Himiko.

"Yup!" Himiko responded. Dabi just chuckled and turned back towards his group. Himiko began walking back to her class, until she was pulled aside by Mina and Hagekure.

"That's your brother?!" Mina asked.

"Not by blood but we grew up together." Himiko said.

"He's really hot." Hagekure said.

"You wouldn't be the first to say that." Himiko said. The students then began to make their way to the entrance, where the person in the astronaut-like suit was waiting.

(A.n Just so we can into the good stuff: Thirteen does their intro, Ochaco fangirls and Thirteen does their speech. Let's get to the fighting part.

Class 1-A began walking inside the Usj with Thirteen leading the group. They're making theirnway towards the steps until smoke starts forming above the fountain. Immediately both pros and the Big three prepare for battle.

"Are those fake villians?" Kirishima asked.

"No." Aizawa said putting on his goggles. "Thirteen, Suneayer and Nejire protect the students. Lemillion come with me. Everybody else stay here."