Reunion

3rd Person P.o.v

"Are you sure it was wise to let them take the pictuce?" The girl in green asked, directing her question towards the smaller child.

"Yeah Mido I don't want any unnecessary attention before U.A" The older boy continued.

"Himiko, Dabi, relax." Midoriya stops to sip some ketchup. " Besides, those were U.A. teachers, no harm in them seeing their future students."

Dabi looked unimpressed by that answer."Well I still don't like the ide"(BOOM).

The three teens looked ahead to see smoke coming an alleyway. Giving a collective sigh, they all hopped on the Gaster Blaster and hovered towards the smoke.

A few minutes earlier
Five teens were walking down street talking about their school day. Well four were talking and one was grumbling and cursing the names of all the other "extras" who thought they could actually make it to U.A.

"So you think he'll calm down soon?" The blond haired Izumi Yagi asked.

"I doubt it" Responded the candy cane hair son of Endeavor, Shoto Todoroki.

"Knowing him he'll be like this until we get home" Katsumi Bakugo sighed hoping he'll get over it.

Getting collective nods they started walking in silence until a silent Shota Todoroki broke the silence.
"Hey Izumi, do you think your sister is coming back for the exams."

Everybody suddenly stopped walking and looked at Shota. Even Katsuki stopped and looked at his girlfriend. Now ususaly Shota can take a hard glare, cause when you date Bakugo Katsuki it happens a lot. However 3 glares from both Bakugos and a Todoroki is something no teenager wants to face. Shota seemingly shrunk under the hard glares she was receiving.

"Who gives a fuck if shitty deku comes back for the exams." Katsumi yelled, mini explosions coming from her hands.

"Yeah It's not like she has the quirk to make it either" Katsuki continued, mini explosions coming from his hands as well.

After that Kastumi and Katsuki continued to insult Deku while still makimg tiny explosions. Shoto didn't say anything but he continued to glare at his twin until Izumi grabbed his arm and pushed him ahead.  They walked like this for until Izumi stopped.

"Where did Shota go?"

As soon as the words let her mouth the others stopped. Turning around the start running back looking for for their dual-haired friend. The four teens start feel the surrounding air get hotter so they jump into an alleyway they think will lead them to Shota. However the sight they see isn't pretty.

Parts of the alleyway are either frozen or on fire. Shota is in the center firing ice and fire everywhere with her eyes closed. Her body was halfway submerged in some kind of slime. Then were getting ready to free her, until two eyes appeared from the slime.

"You won't stop me from taking her as my vessel." The slime screamed. As it screamed it lifted Shota's left hand and shot a wave of ice towards the teens.(A.N. I switched for Shota so that they have some difference.) Suddenly, both Bakugos jumped forward and launched a big(and loud) explosion towards the ice. They readied another one until stopped by Izumi.

"We can't attack the slime without hurting Shota." She said causing the Bakugos to cease the explosions sparking in their hands. But unknown to them, two parties have just arrived on the scene.

Present
Nearby Rooftop.
After hearing the explosion from the school Midnight, 13, Snipe, Cementoss, Ectoplasm and Nezu look down at the events below.

"Well this is a strange situation." Nezu comments with a serious expression his face.

"What should we do?" Cementoss asks

"Well we can't send midnight because that might make it worse. Also I don't think it has a nose." Nezu begins while pacing." Cementoss, Ectoplasm and 13's quirks aren't suited for this specific situation and Snipe..."

Nezu suddenly turns to Snipe with a shine in his eye. "Think you can shoot him in the eye?"

"Do you even have to ask." Snipe replied while loading a gun.

Nezu smiles in return."Alright when give the signal, you sh"

"I hate to interrupt your plan but the situation is being dealt with already" An unknown voice says to the 6 adults, causing all of them to turn around in fight mode.

The six adults turn around to look at the unknown voice who just spoke. Surprise appearing on their faces(minus Nezu. He's smirking) when they see the oldest of the three teens from the picture sent by Erasurehead.

"What do you mean 'being dealt with'?" Asks Midnight

Dabi just points down towards the alley below. And for the 15th time today the adults are surprised. Shota wasn't shooting ice and fire anymore and the slime was slowly getting torn off of her. The adults turned there attention towards the two teens who were approaching the slime.

Toga was just walking with her hands in her hoodie pockets, radiating a very scary aura. Midoriya however, was walking with both hands out in front of her, slowly moving them apart. That's when it hit Nezu and soon everybody else present.

"THANKS FOR THE HELP, DEAR CITIZENS" yelled yet another unknown voice.

And with speed like lightning, the number one hero All Might rushed into the alley. He rushed in and grabbed Shota then ran back, leaving her besides Midoriya and Toga. Once he made sure they were all out of the way he turned around to face the slime.

"DETROIT SMAAAAAASSSSHH!" All Might called, leaving the slime  quirk user unconscious and all over the alley.

The adults on the rooftop looked back to where they say Dabi last only to not find him there. They look back down to see the 3 teens walking out towards there floating skull, only to be stopped by All Might.(A.N. Due to my laziness let's just say nobody in the neighborhood heard or felt anything. Thank you.)

"WHAT YOU TWO DID WAS VERY HEROIC. I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP IN SAVING THE YOUNG LADY" All Might said in his very loud voice.

Midoriya, who doesn't like loud noises, just nodded and hopped on the Gaster Blaster. Toga engaged in conversation with the pro until dragged away by Dabi, who just shook All Might's hand. As the trio were about to pull off they were stopped yet again.

"Thank you for saving me. Can I know your names." Shota said as the others (except Izumi) mumbled their own thanks.

"I'm Himiko Toga and that's Dabi" the blond said introducing herself and the older boy.

Shota smiled and look towards Midoriya, who wasn't returning the eye contact. She was looking up towards one of the near by buildings. Feeling the gazes of everybody else, she finally spoke.

"I don't have a name" She said much to the annoyance of Shoto and both Bakugos. Izumi however was still in her trance, as if trying to solve a puzzle. But before Shoto, Katsuki and Katsumi could express their anger, the Gaster Blaster flew off down the road.

Not wanting to have he secret exposed, All Might did one last check up on Shota and then ran off. Not long after the adults of U.A and the 5 teens went on their way, neither of them noticing the notes left on them.

A.N.
I might do like a mini chapter on the training some characters go through.

I'm going to call the Gaster Blasters G.B  so I don't have to type it.

I'm making Toga's erasure quirk a passive ability so she will always have one eye covered now.

I'm gonna make it so that Izuku won't tell anybody anything about her until the sports festival.(except maybe one or two people.)

Thanks for reading!

P.S.
I have no idea what Izumi's quirk is gonna be.