Author's way of stalling(Chapter 13)

Shota woke up with a slight pain in her neck. She moved her hand to where the needle was injected. Then she extended her arm to where her phone was and checked the time. She noticed two things while checking her phone.

The first was that none of her friends, not even her brother, had checked to see where she was. This really made Shota question her relationship with all of them. The second was that she had somehow received Toga's phone number.

Toga: Did you have a good time with your body pillow. (Lenny face)

Then Shota blushed remembering how the two fell asleep.

Grabbing her uniform Shota entered the bathroom to change. Once finished Shota made her way to the first floor. There Mido was, on her knees with her hands together and her eyes closed in front of a photo. Around the photo was some candles, a couple of flowers and a bottle of saké.

"This is for you dad. I won't let your training go to waste." Mido said standing up. Using her telekinesis she made her hair wrap around her neck like a loose scarf. Turning around she jumped back when she saw Shota.

"You have so much hair!" Shota exclaimed.

"Yeah I really don't feel like cutting it. I kinda like it like this." Mido said rubbing the back of her head.

"How do you hide it all?" Shota asked.

"Oh I usually wear my hair like this. Himiko would some times wrap it into a pony tail so it's easier but she's not here." Mido said.

"Ill do it for you, come here." Shota said. Mido walked over and sat on a stool. Shota grabbed the end off her hair and slowly started to unwrap it. Once it was all extended Shota began to braid it.

"Your hair is taller than you, how is that posssible?" Shota said.

"I've always had long hair. Dad never knew what to do with it and Inko never really paid attention. When I went to America I kinda forgot about it. Once Himiko discovered it I had to beg her not to cut it cause I got used to it." Mido explained. Shota chuckled as she continued to braid her hair. After almost 30 minutes she was done.

"So what do you think?" Shota asked. Mido walked up to a mirror  and examined her hair.

"It's nice." Mido said as she wrapped it around her like a scarf. She did a couple arm motions and smiled.

"Congrats you are now my official hair dresser!" Mido said causing both girls to laugh.

"C'mon we have to get to school." Shota said.

"Wait for me outside, I have to grab a few things." Mido said. Shota nodded and walked outside. Mido dropped her smile and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cigar. Walking towards the photo she lit the cigar and laid it in front of the Photo. She then did a small bow and one last mini prayer before walking out the house.

"We're low on time. Follow me I know a short cut." Izuku said putting on her coat. Shota took her hand and followed Mido into a nearby alleyway. Once on the other side, they appeared across the street from U.A.

"How?" Shota asked. Mido just smiled and dissapeared leaving Shota even more confused. She didn't have time to think before s-she was grabbed from behind.

"So, how was last night?" Himiko asked with her signature smirk.

"Your evil." Shota said as they crossed the street. Himiko laughed as she put her arm around Shota's shoulder.

"Sweetie, you haven't seen anything yet." Himiko said, flashing her eye red. Shota sweatdropped causing Himiko to laugh again. Himiko let go of Shota and walked ahead. Soon Shota arrived and sat down. A few minutes after the bell Aizawa walked in.

"Put on your P.E uniform and meet me outside, we're running late." Aizawa said. The class dropped their jaws at their non-mummified teacher. Then his words reached their ears.

"THAT'S BE CAUSE YOU SHOWED UP LATE!" The class yelled. Aizawa simply shrugged and walked out. Quickly the class got up and walked out the class.

The staduim

Once the bus was parked 1-A stepped off and walked into the building.

"Wait over there until you're called." Aizawa said as he made his way to the announcers booth. 1-A made their way to where the other students were waiting and did their own thing. The girls made their way to Hitoshi and a sleeping Mido.

"How long have they been asleep?" Toga asked.

"She feel asleep once she sat at her desk. I had to carry her here." Hitoshi said.

"She told you?" Himiko questioned.

"No, I heard your conversation when you first came. I asked her about it and she didn't mind." Hitoshi said. "You think you could wake her up, festival is about to start.

Himiko smirked and grabbed Mido. Getting closed to her ear she whispered something into it. Immediately Mido snapped awake and glared at Himiko. Himiko responded with a smile and walked away.

"Hey, you good?" Hitoshi asked. Mido nodded and calmed herself down.

"Hey we just wanted to say thank you again." Ochaco said.

"Yeah you really helped us a lot." Mina said. Mido laughed confusing the girls.

"Your welcome, however don't forget what that training is for. Today we're war so I recommend you do your best so that one of us don't replace you." Mido said.

The girls were initially surprised at her words however they soon were filled with Determination. Sticking out her hand Mido looked Ochaco right in the eye. Accepting the handshake Ochaco returned the look. After a couple seconds Present Mic announced the first class, class 1-C.

"Well let's put these hero course kids in their place." Hitoshi said sticking his hand up.

Mido smiled and slapped his hand. "You know it."

The class of 20 made their way out to the cheering class. As of now the Sports Festival had begun.