Rengoku Kyojuro pt.1 (18+)

Requested by DemonSlayerAkira

Inspired by Attack on Titan. 

Warning! : Indication of underage sex, abuse, inclusive mass of blood, psychologically impaired.

(Please note that I don't condone any of these to happen to any children or anyone in general. This is a fanfiction and I'm trying to experiment writing this way. If you don't feel comfortable please don't continue reading. I will write part 2 that does not include anymore 18+ :))

---

You had always been a quiet one. Contrary to the person that you ought to protect. 

You wanted to protect his dream. You wanted to protect the ambition eyes of his, the smile he always wore.

Something you could never attain.

To everyone eyes, you were a devoted person to only a single person. You always stayed by his side and only by his, and along it was just your duty as a Demon Slayer. Because you had no time wasting on something trivial, you became the top class of Demon Slaying Corps. You stood alongside him, just so that you can protect him. 

His smile and the words of congratulate from him that day, was the first time you felt your heart beating like crazy. 

Not knowing, it would only keep you away from him.

"I have a secret mission for you, (L/n)." Your eyes widened at the request of Ubuyashiki Kagaya. You had never answer to anyone that wanted to meet with you alone, but you came out of respect of your superior. 

"Gain the trust of Head of the Demon, and I want any intel you could gain." Your felt like your breath stuck at the request. It brought back memories you did not want to remember. It sent tingles down your back, your hands trembles subtly, out of the the notice of the Head of Demon Slaying Corps. 

He asked in acknowledgement of Demon Slayer's pledge. Death was inevitable, however use the remaining time to the utmost.

Every living being dies someday, whether we are ready to die or not.

You closed your eyes. 

"Do whatever you must to take them down. I will be waiting at the gate outside once the time come."   

"Yes, Ubuyashiki-sama." 

Were you still hanging onto your old self ?

You went back to your dorm, placing your katana and changed into casual clothes as it was already night out. Everything you do seemingly in a trance. Your behavior caught the attention of other female hashira and demon slayer that share the room with you.  Mitsuri and a cadet looked at each other as you took your time laying yourself down and went to sleep. 

Usually, you would do everything firmly and you did not take any sweet time to go to waste and went to sleep afterwards. However, you seemed more human than any other day. As if, you just realized you were human yourself. 

You decided to start your secret mission the next day, leaving your trusted crow to stay by Kyojuro side. You could not bring it anyway to avoid blowing your disguise. Before you departing, you decided to visit Kyojuro for the last time. He was training with his fellow hashiras. The only person that received you with a smile was him, while the others, not so much.