Kamado Tanjiro

This one had forever been in my draft, but I never published it. Finally I did.

Sorry for not updating for so long ! I'm actually became a regular streamers on Facebook now. Everything went smoothly and i'm so happy.

Also, I was updating a new fanfiction [Lost Home: ATLA fanfic] I hope you guys give it a shot ! It already on chapter 4.

If you want to join my livestream, just let me know. The facebook page on facebook is Yuumeko_Iki.

Hope you enjoy this oneshot !

---

You had been emotionless your entire life due to your past. The only thing that has been taught of you was to survive in the world full of demons. You had been given a sword by your late master and he would be the only elderly figure you always had. He died horribly yet heroically, just to save you, but you never shed a tear.

It was the same during your encounter with an abnormal demon alongside an unknown swordsman which soon you learn he was Kamado Tanjiro. Every other swordsman screams terrified of the huge demon that deformed into a more disgusting being, but you stood there with your sword before you, your infamous stoic look unfazed. Tanjiro glanced at you weirdly from time to time, but he focused on the demon at hand.

Fast forward to when the both of you already became a decent Demon Slayer within the organisation, Tanjiro would always greeted you and you never really replied back because you did not find it necessary. As a result, no one tried to greet you except Tanjiro that never gives up.

One day, he saw you training alone. Sometimes, he saw you talking, and he assumed that you were talking to your assigned crows. But, there would be a time you would speak without your crows around you. He became worried, of course. He wanted to find out why you secluded yourself from others and talked by yourself.

He found the opportunity to talk to you when an unexpected encounter happened once again. While he was taking a corner around the headquarter, you bumped into him. Being him having a better and masculine body, you were the only one who fell onto the ground. He saw how you were frozen on the ground with your did not bother to move your (h/c) hair away from your face.

"Are you alright ?" He asked, and your (e/c) eyes looked up to him. Tanjiro flinched a little how menacing your stare was, afraid you were mad at him, but it was only your normal look. Since little, you never loose the frown on your brows and had scared many people.

"Yeah." You answered and accepted Tanjiro offers to help you. You never knew how it feels when your skin contacted with others, but now you know how comfortable the warm was.

"You always frown, yeah ?" He asked, gesturing his fingers over your creasing forehead and you quickly pulled back from his upcoming contact, and covered your forehead. Tanjiro found it very cute of you reacting that way. He did not know why many of his friends said you were emotionless.

Maybe the fact that you did not react when a hot water accidentally poured onto you ? Maybe you had an intense training against hot water and you were capable to hold it. Or when the time your hand had a huge slice thanks to a demon that can cause permanent scar and you did not say anything ? Maybe you did not want to overreact about it.