Tomioka Giyuu

Requested by Idiot0731

Warning: Excessive gore

A

/n : Since I haven't update for so long, I wrote a 5k one shot for yall. If you want to ask anything regarding my story, you can always come to my livestream on facebook : Yuumeko_Iki. Thank you for all your support !

---

"Mother... Father..." Your body laid paralyzed on the floor, blood covering your face and your entire body. Your eyes widened with tears streaming down your face, witnessing your parents' death right in front of you.

Your weak arm raised to reach your parents in sight, but of course you can never reach them. Your gut was stabbed through by a sword.

You wanted to die instantly, you do not want to watch your parents instant death in your slow and painful death. Their heads were decapitated like a worthless demon.

Who is he ? He wields a sword.. must be the demon slayer you had always looked up to.

No... those eyes when he turned around to look at you, as if he was delivering a message.

It reminds you of a spider.

He was a demon that wields a blade.

You heard a rush footsteps with a battle cry, and you knew exactly who it was. The demon frowned at it before it caught the person by the throat and held him in the air.

"No.. Stop.. ! He's 10, please.." You begged weakly at the demon as your last resort to keep your only family alive. You would never stoop so low, but for your little brother, your only little brother and family left.

However, the moment you finished your sentence, the same sword punctured through that little body.

"No !!" You screamed, shocking every pain on your body that made your tears came out even more, covering all over your face. Your little brother screams resonating through your home and into your ears, and you never want to hear your brother scream so painfully like that.

The merciless demon pulled it out roughly, and proceeds to stab him again, again and again...

"No ! Stop, please ! That's enough !" You kept crying even with blood spurt out of your mouth, and by then, no sound coming from your little brother already.

It was as if he was stabbing a mere dummy.

You ignored the pain on your stomach and lunged to the feet of the demon, holding it while begging for mercy.

The only reason the demon kept going was to 'kill' you. Stabbing your little brother was the same as stabbing your heart to him. 

The demon let go of your little brother and using his other feet, he stomp his gut to put a final blow on his opened wounds before he finally died, and you had no voice nor tears seeing your little brother's frightened eyes looking straight at you.

Kokushibo kicked you to side to see you clearly, and the way you did not move while your dead eyes staring straight into the ceiling, he knew he already done his personal job.

"I'm making your job easier. I became this strong after I killed my little brother. You don't need any family. Just you." He said before he left your bloodied home.