Kibutsuji Muzan (18+)

Requested by @rashinn
Kibutsuji Muzan makes my story 18+ 😔

Anyway, i've been stalling to write this story since I don't know how to write and here it is. but.. this contain heavy smut and I already warn you 🔞🔞🔞 and my only advice is if you are below 18, please reconsider.

———

You were the most beautiful woman in your hometown. Everyone always smiles at you when you passed by them, and you did the same with even brighter smile. You heard from
someone that a smile from you made their day, so you tried to make everyone happy.

However, you cannot even seem to make certain someone smile. You needed to visit him often to send him fruits and drinks because your mom told you so. His gaze was always sad eventhough you were there to accompany him. He would stare at you a lot than create words for conversation.

That did not stop you to always share stories of the outside, how the warmth of the sun hit the skin, how the breeze caress you softly, how the leaf fall onto the ground and scattered everywhere. Eventhough he did not say much, you loved staying by his side more than anything. Of course you won't tell your parents. You tried to hold he urge to just stay by his side forever and never leave.

Yes, you had fallen in love with the passive male.

One night, while strolling along the chill air, you felt a presence from the rooftop. You looked up, and saw someone standing on top of it, looking down to you. Shadow was covering the person, so you could not see who was it. Suddenly, you saw the person jumping from the rooftop to you, and you gasped.

It was the man you had fallen in love with, Kibutsuji Muzan. He could jump around now, how is that possible ? He did not utter a word when he picked you up from the ground and jumped far away from the village, into the end of the cliff far from everyone else. Nothing caught your interest more than a beautiful view of the full moon in front of you. You awed at the moonlight shining so bright, but a soft grip to your arm made you turn to look at Muzan.

"I want to be with you, forever." he confessed, and your eyes widened. He confessed to you, and you liked him. Your heart beated harshly against your chest when you looked into his eyes, his pair of plum red eyes.

Different pair of eyes, you just noticed.

"Will you ?" His eyes held a whole another meaning behind his words, and you could see it. You knew he was asking for something that will change your life forever, but nothing can stop you being by his side. You nodded inwardly, seemingly falling into his hypnotised gaze. He gripped your waist as he leaned in and kissed your lips, and your replied the same.

It was just some innocent pecks, before it turned into a deeper kiss, and it was your first kiss. You felt so happy kissing the man you loved. You loved how soft the kiss was, how desperate he was on you, how it taste a little like iron slipping through your mouth. That when it clicks.

You felt an excruciating pain course through your body, screaming the bloody hell out of you. Your fingers clenched onto Muzan's body as your body bent, your eyes were all white due to the uncontrollable pain. He held you by your waist and looked down to you in horror. He never knew it would became like this.