Agatsuma Zenitsu

Requested by @Yuix2s

Not only you had broken your sword, but you were also in the middle of the dark forest with no shelter that you can hide from the lurking demons. Your lips squirming, your eyes were already watering thinking you would die tonight. You held the broken sword tightly in your palms as you walked through the forest, eyes were looking around for any demons.

"Damn, that last demon need to break my sword before he dies. Damnit !" You mumbled with your sword high to your shoulders.

"Boo."

"Ahhh !!" You screamed, jumping from the place as the mysterious 'boo' shocked you. You turned around and your eyes fell on a mischievious looking demon who had a smirk plastered across his good-looking features. His yellow hair was chest-length that had been tied and rested on his shoulder.

"What a beautiful girl like you doing alone in the dark ?" His husky voice rang into your ears and you almost forgot for awhile that the male before you is a man-eating demon.

You gulped down, with a look of terrified still, you raised your sword a little higher, " I-I am a L-Lightning Pillar, d-don't you dare come closer-"

To your dismay, he came so close to you, even invade your privacy. You were frozen to your place as his face were so close to you. His smirk were still intact as his unique pair of yellow eyes looked down to you due to the height difference.

"What a cutie, I can't even eat you up now."

He hold your waist as you were losing your posture. He knew he had the effect on you and he was very confident with his look. Seeing how cute you were, he wanted to play with you a little.

"Let's see what do we have." He said and you were confused and scared at a same time, when you felt something squishing your butt. Your face inmediately turned red.

"P-Pervert !" You used the buttom of your sword and hit Zenitsu right in the face. He was jerked to the back and taken aback, resulting for him to let go of you. He chuckled in amusement and you were scrambling to pull your skirt down further so he won't have anymore idea to touch your butt again.

It even more terrifying to learn that the demon was pervert as well.

"You must be 18 right ? No, you need to be 18 or else we can't do it." He said, and his guessed was right. You looked at him up and down, his body was perfectly build and the kimono did not do any justice as it flashes his abs. It looks like he was in his early 20s.

"What the hell, pervert ! I'm getting out of here." Your turned around and before you could take a step, you felt his arms wrapped around you from behind.

"Oh no you don't." You could feel your face burning again when he put his hand under your uniform, touching your chest.

"What are you doing, fucker ?!" You caught both of his wrists that was trying to go further into your chest and one situated on your waist. As you were struggling to take it off, he shut your mouth with his huge hand. All you were thinking was all those kinky shit.