Kamado Tanjiro

Sorry ! I tried to update and this was what coming in my mind. I was trying to do a Yandere Kamado Tanjiro requested by @KatelynKamado but I think I failed lol. I seriously cant imagine tanjiro being one and im bad at making tsundere or yandere because im not partically familiar with those terms.. but I tried my best. I hope you guys like it !

———

You get to know Tanjiro when he came to your home one night for a shelter with his demon little sister. It would only be a one time thing if not because of Nezuko who felt comfortable around you and urge Tanjiro to visit you frequently. You were a demon slayer yourself, and you had only been seeing him on daily basis after that one night. Seeing how he blushes in embarrassment when Nezuko clinging on you made you smile, and not long after that, he confessed his feelings to you and you did not mind having Nezuko around you all the time.

A month with him, you admire his soft-spoken way when he talked to you. He was very gentle when asking about your day and your missions. You liked the way he pulled you into a hug and comforts you if anything displeased you, or you were genuinely tired from every training and missions. The way his eyes holding you longingly and staring at you as if you were the best thing happened in his life, you were lucky to have him too.

You went to a mission together with him sometimes, and he made a great partner to you. Wind assisting Fire created an even stronger impact, and being you a Wind Breath and Tanjiro a Breah of the Fire God, the both of you created a perfect team with Nezuko in between.

One day, Sanemi came to your doorsteps, discussing how he wanted to take you as his student. It was weird that he would come all the way to ask you. A presence of a pillar never intimidated you and you had a strong sense of own credibility, so you had a hard time following others wayward unless you felt reasonable and beneficial you in the future.

You did not see being a pillar, replacing was something you wanted. Being in a simple rank that you can have all of your time helping civilians was what you wanted. Being a pillar is a very busy posiiton and you cannot even spend time with the demon corps lower rank with you if you became a pillar. So you were comfortable with wherever you were then.

But he told you he saw more potential in you he wanted to sharpen. Wind Breather was also as limited as Fire, and he wanted to have Wind Breather excel in their execution of breaths. You understood his reasoning, and you remembered your older brother as well who took care of you and taught you any possible breath he could before he became one of the victim of demon's slaughter. Thinking that you wanted to continue what your older brother had passionate about, you accepted his offer only for training and not the positon of the pillar. Only when Tanjiro and Nezuko appeared by the door of your home that Sanemi agreed with you and left the place, leaving Tanjiro pondered over what had the both of you discussed.

"What was that all about ?" Tanjiro asked, his eyes narrowed at the last presence of the Wind Pillar before he turned to look at you, watching you who was distracted with Nezuko snuggling in her stomach.

Tanjiro frowned. That would be the first time he saw you with a male, and he did not like it. Sanemi was the talk of the female Demon Slayers too with all of the scars that became one of the attractiveness aside from his good looking features and physical. He was older than you, but you were matured in your own way that many people seen you older than your actual age which the same as Tanjiro.

You and Tanjiro head to the headquarter the next day to see if you can do any missions together. You were actually worried over Tanjiro who had such a cold look and had his body closer to your body when you walked side by side. Tanjiro was never someone like this, and you felt a little chill when it comes. You found a certain mission that you can do together with Tanjiro and you were happy to finally have time to spend with Tanjiro and Nezuko. It had been a long time that you did not partner with Tanjiro.

After you picked a mission, you walked out of the mission board and a voice called for you and it was Sanemi.

"(L/n). I want you at my training ground this evening." You eyes widened at his sudden appearance and authoritive tone that he used on you, and your brows almost knitted together, disliking his bossy attitude.

"I don't appreaciate your tone, Shinazugawa-san. Do you expect me to say yes at that ?" you retorted.

"Why you little- You think I would be gentle with a little girl ?" He said, about to grabbing you by your hair when Tanjiro slapped his hand away and threw a punch straight to his face.

"Talk properly to my girl, shithead." Your eyes widened so wide at what just occured. The groaning Sanemi did not catch your attention but fuming Tanjiro next to you. That would he the first time you saw him so angry.

"Eventhough she agreed to be your student, but I don't. Therefore, treat her properly or i'm not hesitate to decapitate you like I do on every demon I met." Tanjiro spat one last time before he pulled you away from the white-haired pillar and you almost hissed in pain at the strong grasp on the wrist.

"Tanjiro, it hurts." you said and Tanjiro stopped, looking towards your wrist before letting go, revealing a red wrist of yours.

"Sorry." he apologized and brought your hand up to leave some pecks on your wrist. So many things that came so sudden that you could not process what was actually happening. You examined his features who was soothing your wrist with pecks. His face was still tight and a hint of blue veins could be seen on his temple, telling you he was still angry over what happened earlier and aside from your wrist, your heart soothen as well.

"Tanjiro-kun, it's okay. I think I can handle
him myself." you cupped his cheek and he stopped pecking your wrist and looked up to you, only then his eyes turned into the gentle Tanjiro you knew. You smiled at him.

"Thank you for saving me." You wrapped your arms around him and it took him a moment before wrapped his arms around you too. You loved the warm coming from him and the way he held you so gentle in his arms that made you sway in a a huge soft clouds.