Kibutsuji Muzan (18+)

Requested by Velenlen

Since a lot of you complaint, fine, I'll give justice to those who have flat chest. 

We, flat chest, will rise !

Warning 🔞
Warning 🔞
Warning 🔞

Coochie ahead

---

Demons had known throughout the land of Japan of their viciousness, and it all rooted from the Head of the Demon itself, Kibutsuji Muzan. Not only he was feared by mortals, but even demons that humans cower. He could do anything to command a person to be under him.

He had lived for countless of years, however his needs as a man were like any other men. Many women fallen into his charm and became demons to serve him in the bedroom. All of the women he had chosen were very beautiful, and only beautiful. 

Until one day, never he had imagined he would find someone that he would treasure. 

In the fortress where he had done his experiment for days, he had gotten bored. His experiments did not come to fruition. He looked briefly down the experiment materials and putting them aside, noting his boredom. He closed his eyes and sat down on a seating pillow before a table. Had lived for so long, he already known the outside currently was bright with light of the sun, so he cannot go out yet.

His eyes turned to look at the shoji door that was opened from the outside, a woman in a beautiful red kimono entered with a bright, red lips smiling flirtatiously. She moved along the room towards the Head of the Demon himself, and sat next to him with her hand landed on his lap. He looked down into her dark brown eyes as she leaned closer to him.

"Master, I need you." She said seductively, her lips lingers around his lips. Her chest were almost spilling out of the kimono that was loosening on top of her. Her warm breath hit his cheek and neck, yet he was indifferent with them. 

After he felt it was enough and grew irritated, he threw her off of him with a dark glare. The woman froze in place as it was the first time Muzan had ever rejected her. She was confident that she was his favorite, but the cold eyes of her master said otherwise. She was so sure she was going to die. 

"Get out of here." Muzan monotonously said, and she quickly scrambled herself out of the room for dear life. He did not even send her with his eyes as his mind was filled with someone else. 

He missed you. 

He waited impatiently for the night to come, his head remembered your lopped-sided smile sometimes and it put a smile to his face too. 

Your (h/c) hair where you usually put in a ponytail, your beautiful (e/c) eyes would look through his soul whenever eyes met, and your alluring lips that he was dying to taste. The nonchalant smile you always threw always made his heart skips a beat. There was no need for you to act cute or beautiful. He fell in love with the laidback you.

You lived in a family full of boys, and you got used to them that it rubbed off you. Thanks to that, you were confessed to many young female even though you never even intentionally acted like a boy or dress like one. You only dressed like one only when you help you help your family with heavy lifting. You kept your hair long and always in a ponytail so it won't get in the way when you help them.

"(Y-Y/n). I- I like you !"

It was probably because you were understanding of female as well that they taking a liking on you, especially your voice sounds so deep and filled with honey when you talk. They especially liked your laugh as well although you did not laugh often.