Kibutsuji Muzan, Douma (18+) pt. 2

Hello ! I've been rough to myself for the past week. I think i can accept it now and let go. Hope u guys have a nice week !

A/n: So I've been listening to 'Moral of the Story' by Ashe and I've never got the last few words of the chorus 'Some mistake are made' but then when I started to realize things, that I need to let go of it, I just noticed the last few words was 'in pain.' I need to accept that I am indeed in pain and not holding onto it. You guys should do that too, things that make you feel hurt, let it go. :D

---

It was a busy night at the capital when you meet him. You bumped onto him, he hold onto your shoulders, and your eyes met.

What a unique pair of eyes, you thought.

Not many people knows about demon back then. Everyone lives without any of worry being taken and eaten at night. It was a night everyone can still gaze over the stars, late night walks, sleep with windows open.

And that would also be your last night of faking your ever-so-gentle persona.

"You have such a gentle eyes." Muzan said in the dark room illuminated only by the light of the moon. He caressed the back of his hand over your cheek, tracing his fingers closer to your eyes, and you did not flinch.

"How is it so contradict to what you have in mind ?"

Your eyes widened subtly. He hit you straight to the core. There was no helping it. He told you he was the progenitor of all demons and were able to read your mind due to your recklessness of drinking the alcohol that contain his blood. He told you he had taken a liking on you and wanted to read your mind.

You let his hand went over your neck and pull your face closer to him.

"I'll set you free, (Y/n)."

Your eyes sparkled with anticipation at his words. The pair of eyes were holding the plum red ones, as if asking if it was real. It was real enough when he planted his lips on yours. They were soft, unexpected from a man that had been living for decades. He knew how to make it erotic, he knew how to dominates you. You were new, but you always wanted to do dirty things. You wanted to be kissed, you wanted your skin to collides with another warm ones. You wanted to pant out of breath, you wanted to be cover with sweats.

Your persona was created by your family. You were loved by everyone in town, which had been what your parents wanted. You wanted to be free. You wanted to drink till you are unable to walk. You wanted to make everyone look at you like a trophy.

You wanted to dominate everyone.

Your eyes opened with a set of glistening pair of red eyes, and you grabbed Muzan's wrist that was about to take your kimono off. With a single flip, you were on top of him with your kimono hanging loosely on your body, your bun hair fell in a mess and your face grew a seductive grin that took Muzan by surprise.

You held his wrist as you leaned in and had your other hand slowly secured your fingers around his neck, asserting dominance. You face inched away from his face. Muzan still had no words to say as he noticed your eyes changed drastically from before.

You were very gentle earlier, but now your eyes speaks that you had everything under your sleeve to mess with him. He smirks, amused by your game and thought that red pair of eyes suits you better than gloomy blue eyes.

"Muzan, thank you for allowing me to change."

Muzan laughs.

"It sounds so alluring coming from you. I'll let you call my name, (Y/n)." You grin at his words before you went down to leave a few kisses on his lips.