Epilogue - Aoi

Insert song: Sukima Switch - Hoshi No Utsuwa (Star Vessel)

- Three Months After -

It was my graduation day. I didn't expect people aside from my parents to come visit. I was pretty overwhelmed when some of the Avengers and the gods gathered around me. I'm close with all of them, so I was comfortable. Wanda and Vision didn't come though, which is a bit sad. Tony came but without Pepper and Morgan, which I'm planning on visiting the next day. Kurt was also there. I swear I saw Wade hiding somewhere but to be sure, I planned to text him when everything was finished. The dozens of guests I had made my friends wonder if I was some kind of conglomerate or something. It was certainly attracting unnecessary attention. As I looked behind me, a familiar figure I've been waiting for was seen.

"Congrats, honey!" Aunt May excitedly approached me.

"Thank you so much for coming!" I hugged her, "Where did you find these flowers? I rarely see blue orchids on graduations. I love them!"

"My search is paid well! I'm satisfied to see your face liking them," she clapped.

"You're always good at giving gifts. Please teach me your way!" I wanted to compliment her more.

"I'm truly sorry about Peter not coming. I've tried to convince him, but he refused," she was disappointed.

"It's okay. He's busy with his finals and projects. It's just high school graduation anyway, no biggie," I completely understand him, even if it wasn't for the reasons I mentioned.

"He made sure I gave you this. He kept reminding me since a week ago," she held a kind of huge box, almost as big as my shoulders.

"What is this?" I opened the box, "Oooh, ice cream! Lots of them! What the heck, I specifically told him I hate the Kitsune Blue Marshmallow flavor. At least most of them are the Spidey ones."

"He must've wanted to see your annoyed face," Aunt May shook her head.

"And...," I found the 'Heart of the Ocean' replica necklace I returned to him.

It was the most expensive gift he ever bought me and I felt guilty holding unto it after we were completely over. The ring was more expensive, but Tony would blast me off if he finds out I'd take it off.

"I can't have this," I said, looking at the pendant.

"Peter wanted you to keep it. I know you guys broke up but he especially carved your name on it," Aunt May held my arm.

"It's pricey, Aunt May! He could've sold it or something."

"Also, this one," the makeup kit reappeared, "It would be a waste if Peter keeps this for himself."

"Aunt May, I... I can't accept these. Not after what I did to him," I felt even more guilty for the second gift since it was something Peter gave on the day I ended things with him.

"Shush. You can't return someone's gift. Not when it was given to you twice already."

"Right," I nodded, "He's something else."

"I know," I'm surprised she was okay with how I treated her nephew.

"Who gives letters nowadays anyway? He could've just texted me or something," I laughed, showing her the blue colored envelope.

"It's official, he is a dork," Aunt May also laughed with me, "So what's after this? What will you do after high school, sweetheart?"

"I'm interested in special effect make-up. Is that a good choice, Aunt May?" I wanted to hear her opinions.