Chapter 1 - To Embark on a New Adventure - Part 2 (Peter)

Insert song: ChouCho - Yasashisano Riyuu

- Three nights till the wedding. -

"There's no injury anywhere. No fracture, bruise, nothing," a voice said.

"What about his heart rate?" another said, more familiar.

"All normal."

"So he's just unconscious like that? Without any cause?"

"It's weird, yeah."

I tried to open my eyes, finding it harder than I thought. In the thin slit of my vision, I could see Mr. Stark and a female standing in front of my bed.

"Hey, champ. You're awake?" Tony went near me, still in his tuxedo, "How are you feeling?"

"I-I'm... fine," I stuttered.

"Mind telling me why you were stupor on the rooftop? Were you drunk?" Mr. Stark suspected.

"I don't remember drinking... What time is it, Mr. Stark?" I looked at the hotel window, it was bright outside.

"It's nine. What do you think, Dr. Cho?" Mr. Stark

"I don't think he was wasted, Tony. But I'm gonna check his blood if there are any substances found and report to you," Dr. Cho left the room.

"Do you remember what happened, kid?" Mr. Stark asked.

"I... uh... I remembered we were having a ceremony, right? I chatted with Kurt, I hung out with Mr. Star-Lord, um, oh, oh! The antenna lady was fun to talk with. The lunch and dinner tasted awesome, beyond expectations, Mr. Stark! I kept glancing at Aoi, hoping he didn't notice, because, you know, we broke up if he knew it will be awkward between us," I laughed.

"You broke up with him? But you were glued to each other the entire time!"

"It's not easy to explain, Mr. Stark," I refused to tell the details, "By the way, Dr. Strange was easing up on me. His sentient cape friend too."

"Okay, okay. Skip to the reception, please?"

"Uh... I remembered it being too full of people I could barely see you. But somehow Ned brought me, MJ, and Betty to the snack table. I couldn't see anyone I know there. Except, Flash. He kept blabbering things, ignoring him didn't work. I went as far as I could and found Aoi isolating himself way in the back. I sat next to him and pulled a small prank on him."

"Okay, Aoi. Where is he? After you talk to him where did he go?"

"Hold on, Mr. Stark, it was still foggy. I said to him 'Hey, let's leave the party and go somewhere else!' which is usually the rooftop of a building. I told him to go first while I grab some of his favorite cakes. It was a challenge to bring all of those upstairs. But I managed," I said proudly.

"And when you get there?"

"When I arrived at the rooftop, I heard him talking to a Japanese man saying like, 'Omae wa mou shindeiru' or something like that. I don't understand. And..." I paused.

"Who was it, Peter? Who is the Japanese guy?" Mr. Stark became more and more freaked out, "Is he a supervillain? A yakuza? Who?"

"Mr. Stark, Aoi was taken by him to a portal! Is he...," I pondered over and over, "Is he an evil god or something? Aoi said that he's a demigod, to me, the night before. Mr. Stark, you should call Aoi's parents!"

"What? Aoi is a demigod? The Kratos kind?" Mr. Stark was surprised.

"From God of War? Yeah! You should call them now, Mr. Stark! Please!" I became frantic.