Ch. 32

(Accidentally deleted this instead of a old chapter, fml)

The Reds and Blues, as well as the Freelancers are seen entering the underground Holographic Chamber.

"Let me get this straight, you built an enormous room capable of creating realistic holographic simulations, but you couldn't figure out how to walk across the canyon and capture our flag." Tucker asked incredulously.

The Reds and Blues all gather at the center of the Holographic Chamber.

"Actually, Lopez built it." Grif corrects.

Everyone comes to a stop. Tucker puts his sword away.

"Okay, now that I believe."

"And if you recall we did manage to capture your flag. So you know, suck it Blue." Simmons adds.

"Oh yea, well our team has most kills." Caboose fires back.

"Team kills don't count bluetard." Sarge countered.

"You don't make the rules!" Caboose shouts.

"Technically Project Freelancer makes the rules, and I say Blue team gets to add my kill count to theirs." Washington puts in.

"Lame." Grif states.

"If we're adding kills, mine go to red team. And I've put down more people than you shook hands with." Tennessee counters Washington, who clicks his tongue.

"Suck it blue." Grif, Sarge, and Simmons say at once.

"Listen up."
Everyone turns to face Carolina.
"We've got big news."

Caboose gasps.
"You and Tennessee are going to take your relationship to the next level? I knew it. The writing was all over the wall."

"No."
Everyone looks at Church in his human sized form runs up in the way he would look when he was a 'ghost'.

"We've found the Director."
Epsilon turns into a solid form.

"Church, you're big again! What has she been feeding you?" Caboose shouts.

"You know where the Director's been hiding?" Washington asks.

"That's right." Carolina states.

"He's hold up in one of his off-site storage facilities. Similar to the ones we've seen before." Church lists off.

Three images of the facility pops up on the wall.

"But we have no idea what kind of modifications the Director may have made to the compound over the last few years." Carolina adds.

Close ups of the facility are shown.

"Or if he has any kind of security with him."

"Essentially, we need to be ready for anything. So, lets go over the plan." Carolina finishes.

"What plan?" Tucker asked.

"The plan to take down the Director." Church answers.

Grif and Simmons share a glance.

"Uh, I thought the plan was that we help you find the Director?" Grif asked.

"Yea, and now we've found him. Good job everyone. Way to hustle out there." Simmons celebrated.

"The plan changed." Carolina states.

"So then what exactly is the plan?" Washington asks.

"Infiltrate the facility and neutralize all hostiles." Carolina answered.