Ch. 7

The soldiers surrounded North and South.

"Well, out of the frying pan and into the fire." North stated dryly.

"Eh, think I can take about 50 of 'em. How 'bout you?" South joked.

"How 'bout you save your jokes until we get out of this?"

"Where the hell is extraction?!"

The leader was with soldiers standing behind him. They're all aiming at North and South.

"Attention assholes! Stand down, you're surrounded!"

In the background, a figure in black armour is seen edging their way into position. And a red figure is seen among the shadows, aiming a battle rifle at them.

"Give us the data file now! You will be taken into custody! We can do this the easy way or the hard way! There is no escape, so give us the damn data file!"

The sneaking soldier leaps down and kicks the soldiers around them off the platform.

The battle rifle soldier opened fire on the poor soldiers.

The sneaking soldier then punch the leader away from the turret and uses it to shoot a support beam, causing the platform, and the soldiers standing on it, to collapse. We can see by their armour that they are, in fact, female.

"Get down!"

North grabs South and shields her with his body as the other platform is broken. The two then get up and look at the operatives attacking the soldiers.

"Son of a bitch."

"Whats going on?"

"It's them."

"What? What're they doing here?!"

The femal operative uses the turret to shoot a few soldiers who are getting too close, kicks it so it spins while firing off bullets, ducks the turret, and backflips onto the helipad. The battle rifle soldier jumps with her. Her armour changes from black to a light blue color as she spins. Revealing Tennessee and Carolina.

"Okay, my turn."

"Whooo! Yeah it's go time baby!" Tennessee shouts.
Carolina begins engaging the armed soldiers in hand-to-hand combat. And Tennessee fires his battle rifle at the enemy.

A soldier was looking for a gun while the Freelancers run or flip around behind him, kicking, punching and shooting any soldier who gets in their way.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. Oh, yes! A rifle!"

"Uh, hey man."

"I'm saved!"

"Uh, I hate to bother you but I think that's my rifle you're holding."

"What the hell are you talking about? Just grab any rifle! Like look at that, there is seriously a pile of rifles..." he was firing randomly at the Freelancers.

"No, that's my good luck rifle. That's the one I sleep with every night."

"Are you kidding me, man-?!"

They both cry out as South kicks them off the platform. As the Freelancers fight, the leader can be seen getting back on his turret and aiming it at South.

"South, look out!"

Tennessee pushes her out of the way and gets shot several times in the chest and visor.

"Gahhh!"

"Tennessee. NO!!"

Carolina flips backward away from the line of fire and fires a grappling hook at the turret. It latches to the front.