Ch. 10

Two pelicans approach upon a city. The pelican in the backround powers down its engines.

——Team A pelican——

"Team A, you look clear. Window is open. Start your clocks. On my mark. Mark." North orders.

"Sync. Roger that. Team A is moving." Carolina says.
Team A's pelican moves out.

"Copy that Carolina. Good luck Team A." North says.

"Thanks. We won't need it." Carolina comments.

——Team B pelican——

"Alright Bravo, lets move out. We have 3 minutes until first alert. Lets have our target in hand by 2." North stated.

——With Team A——

Team A enters the building. Washington, Tennessee and Maine are on look out.

"We're in. York, get up here. How long to crack that lock?"

"Should take about 60 seconds. You can give me 15." York says but then takes a second look.

"Wow, it's a holographic. That's high-end."

"Can you get through it?"

"Of course I can. You didn't bring me along for my good looks, did you? Whoever designed this is a genius."

An alarm sounds.

"You were saying?" Tennessee laughed.

"Ok, I take it back, whoever designed this is an asshole. There."

York successfully picks the lock, opening the doors to the Vault.

"Everybody in."

"Thanks York, but do something about that alarm system. We don't need anymore surprises."

"Does saying sorry count as something?" Tennessee comments sarcastically.

Carolina gives Tennessee a glare.

"Hmm. Guess not." Tennessee stated with attitude.

"We'll secure the package. Set some trackers, then find us a way out of this."

Carolina, Washington, and Maine enter the Vault.

"Moving."

"Following York."

They both leave.

——With Team A——

Maine, Carolina, and Washington enter the Vault, filled with Covenant weapons and Banshees.

"Alright everyone, spread out. What we need is here somewhere. It's probably something small, easy to miss. Take as many scans as possible, there may be other things we can use."

Maine picks up a Brute Shot and growls. Washington walks up to Maine.

"That's a good look." Wash comments.

——With York and Tennessee——

They were in a different room and York was on the radio talking to Carolina.

"Carolina, Motion Trackers indicate you got an enemy team outside the door. Want me to send Tennessee?"

-With Team A-

Carolina in the other room with Washington and Maine.

"Well, let's hope they're not as good at picking locks as you are, York. Also no, keep Tennessee on the sniper to watch over Team B."