Ch 2.

"Hahahaha Die heretic!"

"Big bro Clay! HELP!"

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM YOU COVIE FUCK!"

"CLAYYYYY HELP PLEA-"

Clayton's eyes bursted open

"YOU COVENANT MOTHER FUCKER! I'LL KILL YOU!" He was lashing out in his hospital bed.

"Sir calm down! You're in a hospital!" The poor doctor had to deal with Clayton. After hearing that he calmed down and steadied his breath.

"Sorry doc, nightmares." Clayton was apologetic towards the small female doctor.

"It's okay anyways you are clear for leave, you've been asleep for a week."

"Okay thank you for your help doctor."

"Any time... your clothing is in the drawer and your gear has been transported to your barracks what uhhh was left of it."

"Thank you." Getting dressed and walking out he heard the intercom.

"Private Clayton Parker report to the briefing room, I repeat Private Clayton Parker report to the briefing room."

"Fuckin hell I just got out of the med bay." He grumbled and walked towards the briefing room. Before walking in he noticed armored individuals blocking the door.

'ODST? No... their armor looks too.... pristine.'
He stared them down one was in a odd cyan color with silver trim and the other was tan with white trim.

"Sorry can't let you enter." The Cyan one stated roughly.

'A girl?'

"And why's that princess?" Clayton decided to get a rise out of the 2.

'They probably haven't even seen a fight. Not with that pretty armor.'

"Excuse me?!" The cyan one snarled. The tan one got visibly nervous.

"Ya heard me girl. Why?" Clayton grinned and was pushing her buttons and he could tell.

"Because we've been ordered to let no one through, sorry man." The tan one cut in before the cyan one blew up.

"What if I said I'm the private that was ordered to report here?" Clayton asked with a smirk on his face.

"Uhhhh, I guess we'd have to let you through then..." the tan one was dumbfounded for a second before they let him in.

When entering the room Clayton noticed his chairman and another man talking.

"I'm saying he would be a perfect candidate for the program is all." His General was speaking to the other man.

"Private Clayton Parker reporting for duty sir!" Clayton got into formation while saluting his superior.

"At ease private, Director Church has a proposition for you."

"Sir?" Clayton was confused. The General looked and nodded towards the Director.

"I'd like for you to join my project private." Director Church voiced.

"Sir I belong on the front lines, I must eradicate all the covenant filth I can." Clayton didn't want to leave that. It was all he knew.

"Private this project is for creating super soldiers to aid us in the war effort, I want you to join to become the ultimate warrior." The General told Clayton softly.

"I understand. I'll join sir." Clayton was hooked on becoming stronger he was already the biggest recorded marine being 6'8 and reaching almost 300 pounds (not including his armor). So becoming stronger was hard for him, but hopefully the project could help him.