Chapter 9

A/N: Alright, i know im late and im sorry. I didn't have any motivation. But i pushed myself together and forced myself to sit my lazy ass on the laptop and write the next Chapter.

In this Chapter wont be any angst or other. This will most likely be a fluff-Chapter filled with ships and a meeting from two specific people.

Let's start!

3rd P.o.V

After the teachers and students calmed down , Izuku sat down on Shiggy's lap again. He leaned his head against Shiggy's shoulder and closed his eyes. ,,You shouldn't jugde so fast if you dont know someones reasons...Heros." Then he went limp in his boyfriends arms. His breathing softend and his frown went away.

The three villains stood up and bowed lightly. ,,We will try our best to change for the better...if you give us the chance. For now we will excuse ourselves and go to sleep in our dorm. Goodnight to you too...heros and teachers." they looked to the cameras and then looked back to the other students. ,,We had a lot of fun today, besides the little misunderstanding. Thank you for that."

They walked out the room towards their room with Izuku in their arms. And left the others stunned.

,,That was... not what I expected a villain to say." Kiri said. The others nodded and even smiled a little. They could see hope in the eyes of the villains and that made them happy somehow.     Alright, we should follow their example and go to bed. It's late and we have classes tomorrow." Iida said and stood up. The others stood up aswell and went to bed without saying a word. Yes, they just found out something horrifying but it made them happy that the villains opened up a little. Some even smiled a little. 

Bakugou was as shocked as the others but happy aswell. He stood up with Kaminari still in his arms and began to walk in his room. ,,U-uhm, Baku? where are you going? And i can walk myself!" kaminari pouted. Bakugou smiled. ,,You're coming with me tonight." Kami blushed. ,,H-huh-" he stuttered. ,,Dont worry, i just want to cuddle with you tonight." Bakugou snickered.  Kaminari smiled. ,,Aww, yes i would like that. But still, i can walk on my own." He put his arms around Bakugous head and snuggled against his chest. Bakugou blushed but smiled and continued to walk to his room.

Once they arrived they changed in T-Shirts and boxers and laid in Bakugou's bed. They wrapped the blanket around them and snuggled on each other. ,,I love you" said Bakugou and gave Kami a kiss on his forehead. ,,I love you too" he responded and snuggled deeper. Not even 1 minute later they fell asleep.

// With the Villains//

They all walked up to their floor and to the dorms. They had sensed the teachers and saw the cameras but didn't mind and let them listen.

Once they arrived Shiggy laid Izuku on their bed while Dabi got him some clothes. They changed their little bean and put the blanket over him. Then they changed themself and laid on each side of Izuku. Toga was already snuggled up to Izuku and was asleep. Dabi was laying close to Toga and put his arm over her and Izuku, grabbing Shiggy's hand and intertwining his fingers with his. Shiggy snuggled close to Izuku and held Dabis hand. ,,You know how much I love you all right?" Dabi said. ,,We love you too baby." Shiggy said and smiled at him. Dabi smiled and closed his eyes. After a few minutes they fell asleep a well. Snuggled up and hand in hand they laid there peacefully.

~The Next Day~

The Villains went to their classroom. But before they could walk in they heard a noise. It sounded like fighting. ,,Let's check it out." Izuku and Toga said at the same time. They looked at each other and began laughing. ,,The loser has to buy the other a plushy!" Toga said. Izuku nodded and they both began to race to the place where the fight is. Dabi and Shigaraki just shook their heads and smiled. ,,Let's follow them before they start a fight themselves. They went after the two younger villains.