Chapter 6

A/N: pls don't skip the a/n at the end, it's important!
For now enjoy. It's a fluff and fun chapter ( except for one time but I'll put a warning and explain it at the end for those who skipped!)

Dabi's POV
I woke up from a heavenly good smell. Carefully to not wake Toga or Shiggy, who were still asleep, I stood up and went to our kitchen.
At the oven I saw my beautiful boyfriend and walked over to him.
„Morning~" I spoke tiredly. I could feel him shiver and smiled at his embarrassment. „M-morning babe" he stuttered and blushed. I went to hug him from behind and put my head on his. We stayed like this while he finished making breakfast. After some time it was ready and he told me to wake the others. I mean- is he crazy?! Does he want me to die? Like, they're not as bad as Izu but also not funny to wake up.„ I don't wanna Izu baby, please~ don't make me do this." I pleaded 🥺 (<this look). He looked at me and said „Dabi...NOW!" Ohhh boy, I'm in danger. So I went to wake the other two.

_Time skip to breakfast_

We all sat and ate Izu's delicious food. I had a bandage over my nose because Shiggy chased me around after I woke him up with a GENTLE good morning kiss.😤
Anyway, today we planned to hangout with class 1-A.

_Time skip to the meetup with the class_

Mina's POV
Bakugou and Todoroki invited the villains ( i kinda feel bad for calling them villains when they are trying to change) over to hangout with us. Not going to lie, I am kind of excited to get to know them.
We (1-A) all sat in a circle in the living area waiting for the...our soon to be new friends ( I hope at least) to come.
After a few minutes they came down and sat in between Todoroki and Bakubabe( a/n: only Nickname, not ship this time).
„ALRIGHT, now that everyone is here, how about truth or dare? It's a great way to get to know each other." Everyone agreed.
„Alright I'll start." I said and turned to the green haired boy. I think his name was Izuku Midoriya.
„Midoriya-" he interfered. „Please call me Izuku or Deku."
„Okay then Izuku, what is your favorite color then?" I wanted to start basic and simple to not make them uncomfortable.
„Oh, uhm I think red. Yeah red it is." he answered smiling. Oh god he looks so adorable and innocent. „Why red?" I asked him, actually curious.
„Well first I think it's just a beautiful color itself and second, Kacchan and Shiggy's eyes are red too."he said. 'Aww so cute and pure!' I squealed and saw Shigaraki and Bakubabe blushing.
„ok, your turn Izuku." I told him.

Izuku's POV
It was my turn now and I looked around for someone I can ask. „Uhm...you." I said pointing to the guy with yellow hair and a black lightning bolt. „My names Denki Kaminari and I choose...dare."he said smiling. He looks nice and I think it's Kacchan's typ. I got an idea. With an evil thought in my head I began smirking. „IZU I SWEAR I KNOW THAT FACE AND I DONT LIKE WHAT IT MEANS!" Kacchan yelled. „But Kacchan what do you mean?" I said still smirking and seeing that Kaminari began to get nervous not knowing what he got into.
„I dare you to...kiss Kacchan!" I said and his and Kacchan's eyes got wide and they blushed. 'Ha i knew it' I smirked. The rest of the class was smirking too which only made it better. „I-I mean we're bros right? A kiss on the cheek won't hurt. Kami stuttered out. „Oh no no no, a kiss on the lips~!" I said. (A/n: kami and Bakugou are sitting beside each other.) „w-what?! But he..- I." He spoke nervously. „Just come here Dunceface." Kacchan said and pulled Pikachu over to him. He kissed him and after a shock moment Pikachu kissed back. „Mmh~" Pikachu was as red as a tomato and Bakugou was blushing too.

 „Mmh~" Pikachu was as red as a tomato and Bakugou was blushing too