Chapter 1

A/N: please read the description first , so you have an idea on what is important for this story.
This is also my first time writing a story, so sorry if there are a lot of mistakes. I try to make it the best I can since english isn't my first language. You can always tell me when something is bothering you, as long as it is no hate, I am not forcing you to read this story!
IMPORTANT: the pictures dont belong to me!!!
For the now enjoy 😊
( Oh and also , the characters probably won't always act like in the anime or manga! Remember this is still my AU/ thank you ☺️)
WARNING: blood, strong language, mention of abuse and panic attacks ( tell me if there is more )

Deku P.o.V
„TOGA YOU PSYCHO BITCH, YOU JUST HAD TO MAKE A SCENE TO GET SOME BLOOD, DIDN'T YOU???" I yelled while running in the dark alley ways. Next to me were Toga, Shiggy and Dabi. We were followed by 5 pro Hero's and they didn't look like they would leave us alone in the next few minutes. Well, no wonder after what Toga did. Let's just say we were groceries shopping, in peace and hidden, when Toga saw Endeavor, and since we were aware of some thing that aren't really hero like she wanted to make him bleed ( in front of everybody).

But now we are being chased by the pro hero's Midnight, All Might, Present Mic, Endeavor himself and unfortunately the underground-hero Ereaserhead.
' Great !' I thought.
„DO WE HAVE A PLAN OR SOMETHING???" Dabi yelled. Sadly we couldn't use our quirks.' Thanks for that by the way Ereaserhead ' I thought annoyed. „ NO, EREASERHEAD TOOK OUR QUIRKS!!! I yelled back. We had no other choice but to run. „AAAAARRRGGG!!!!!" I cried out. Endeavor hit me with his flames right on my back, which opened a few other scars again. I tripped and almost fell when Dabi was on my side and helped me run. „YOU OKAY ?" He yelled. „I'm fine! " I said! ' God that really hurt' .

„VILLAIN, STOP RUNNING AND COME WITH US WITHOUT A FIGHT!!! " All Might yelled with his booming voice. „HAH, HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED THAT THIS WORKS?? THAT IS STUPID, LIKE YOU !!! I yelled with a sarcastic voice. All Might looked a little taken back by my answer. ' Good, overthink that for a little bit you wannabe hero!' I thought for myself.

„Ppfft, good one babe." Shiggy said, so only me and Dabi could hear. I smiled at him, while thinking of a plan on how to get out of this situation. I noticed Eraserhead was nowhere to be seen. He wasn't gone for sure, but it gave us time. We were able to use our quirks again, which was good, because we run into a dead end and were now cornered. I don't want them to know that I have a quirk, at least not yet, so I had to use my weapons.

Hero's P.o.V
We surrounded them and got ready to fight. It was us five against the four teenager Villains. They had to be strong since they are part of the league and the Top villains. But one of them, a short boy with green hair had either to be a new or a secret villain, because we never saw him before. He is shorter than the others but didn't seem weak either. „ SURRENDER VILLAINS!!!" All Might yelled.
„ OR WHAT ,... are you to scared to fight us? "The green haired kid said with a provocative voice and a smile on his face. That got Endeavor mad and he charged at the boy. Before he could hit him, a blue flame let him fly against a wall. That let the fight begin.

Deku P.o.V
Now Dabi fought against his father ( no the hero's don't know about him being touya, not even Endeavor ) and Toga and Shiggy were fighting against Present Mic. Their poor ears. I saw that All Might and Midnight were staring at me. I grinned and took out a small sharp knife. I threw it at Midnight and grazed her neck. ' Yes , right where I aimed it to hit'. She immediately passed out and couldn't use her quirk anymore, which was good since that would've ended it way to fast. All Might looked surprised and almost shocked. ' Now you !' I thought and looked at All Might.

3rd P.o.V

Deku took two other knifes out and was ready when All Might charged at him. He dodged and cut All Might's cheek. Ereaserhead stood on building and watched the fight for a perfect chance to catch the Villains.