Chapter 3

A/N: hey, it's me again.( yeah nobody caresಠ_ಠ)!
I am trying to make an schedule to upload, since for me school is starting again 😩 .Anyway,I'm having a headache due the hot weather. So sorry if there are any mistakes!

Please keep in mind that all the pictures ( unless I say so) and Characters don't belong to me.

Warnings: strong language, blood and maybe abuse mention

||Time skip to the questioning because of me being lazy~||

Deku's P.o.V
We're sitting in one of the white rooms again, but this time together. I had stronger cuffs on this time ( how annoying 😑). „So...what now? Are we going to jail?" Dabi asked. „ Are you stupid?! Don't say that or do you want to go to jail?" Shiggy replied. Right then the door opened and a detective and the hero's came in.

„Why the fu** is there a overgrown mouse on your shoulder?" I asked Ereaserhead. „Hello nice to meet you villains." the mouse said and smiled at us. „ OMG IT FUCKING TALKED?!??!?" „...OH-NO...*thump* ...ow..." I fell over in my chair and laid on the ground. Well that hurt.
„ P-pFF- HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" my friends laughed. „OH SHUT UP YOU IDIOTS" I yelled but had to laugh a little bit as well.

Detectives P.o.V
„Alright, we are going to read information about you all and you tell us what is missing or wrong. Don't even try to lie, my quirk is lie detector." I said and took out the files. „Umm-.... can someone like pick me up... please?" the green head said. „ oh ya right." I said and looked to Ereaserhead. He used his scarf to put him right again.
„Good let's begin then."

3rd person
„First, Toga Himiko.
Villain name: Toga;
Age: 16
Quirk: Transformation;
Drawback: After back transformation she is naked;
Killing count: 375
Is that all correct?"

„Yup, everything right"she giggled.

Alright, next is Tomura Shigaraki,
Age:17
Quirk: Decay
Drawback: Can't use it on himself
Killing count: 456
„Is this correct and please tell me your real name." The detective asked and looked at Shigaraki.

„All correct and I don't wanna right now."Shigaraki replied with venom in his voice.
„You have to unless you want us to force you."the detective said.
„Come on Shiggy, just tell him ok?" Deku said and smiled softly at him. „Fine, my name is Tenko Shimura and yes Nana Shimura is my grandmother." Shigaraki said with a sigh at the end. Since he new that Deku was right.
„WAIT REALLY?!" All might yelled and stared at Shigaraki. „YES AND NOW SHUT UP YOU WANNABE HERO!" Deku yelled in oder to keep Shigaraki's past a secret from the hero's. Shigaraki smiled at his boyfriend and calmed down a bit. All Might looked a bit taken back and was standing with the other hero's in front of the door( but still in the room)again.

„Okay. Now Dabi." the detective said and looked down on the files.
„ Real name: unknown
Age:17
Quirk: Cremation
Drawback: could burn his own skin
Killing count: 489

Is that all correct?" he asked. „No, my Killing count is 490." Dabi answered. „Thank you and now please tell me your real name." the detective said.
„I- I cant!"Dabi said and looked down at his feet. „Why not?" the mouse thing asked like he knew that there was more than just not wanting to tell his name, Dabi looked almost scared.
„Could you please let me out of this chair and cuffs real quick, please? Deku asked. „OF COURSE NO-" Endeavor began when Nezu ( the mouse thing) interrupted him and „yes" said. He saw the worried look in Deku's eyes and the other hero's saw it too. Eraserhead walked to Deku and let him out of the chair and cuffs. Deku walked to Dabi and hugged him. He then sat on his lap still hugging and whispered to him. „Shhh, everything is fine. You can tell them, I'm gonna be with you, he can't do anything to you okay?" Deku quietly said and only Ereaserhead and Nezu could hear him, because they stood right beside them. A tear rolled down Dabi's cheek and Deku kissed it softly away. Nezu and Ereaserhead wondered what was so bad that it makes Dabi cry. Maybe it had something to do with there past. Dabi sat straight ( gay :)) up again with Deku still on his lap. ,, Alright, my real name is..." he looked at deku and Shigaraki, who both nodded. ,, My real name is Touya Todoroki" he said but with a strong voice. Everyone stared. One of the most dangerous Villains is the eldest son of the 2nd strongest Hero?! ,,WHAT?!" Endeavour yelled and came in Dabi's direction. ,,STAY THE FUCK BACK, ENDEAVOUR!!!!! Deku yelled with his now demonic sounding voice at the "Hero". Everybody ecxept the Villains, Aizawa and Nezu looked scared and stayed where they where. ,,Endeavour please stay back for now and let us continue with the questioning." Nezu said with a calm voice. ,, Detective, please continue."

,,Alright, last Izuku Midoriya,                                                                                                                                            Villain name: Devilshadow                                                                                                                                                Age: 16                                                                                                                                                                                        Quirk: quirkless                                                                                                                                                                      Killing count: *the detective looked shooked* 666                                                                                                   

,,I- Is everything right?" he asked. ,,Very much" Deku answered with a grin, because he was able to lie to the lie detector. He had a quirk but he would wait to tell them that. "I can't detect a lie, but what about before when you where so angry and your voice changed," the detective asked. ,,Well like you said, I was angry and when it is serious I just stop thinking and do what ever I have to do to save my friends." Deku said and it wasn't a lie, he didn't use his quirk, he just was angry like really angry. ,, Ok then, I will take my leave."the detective said and left with a nod to Nezu. 

,,Are we going to jail now?" Toga asked.

,,No, because of your young age we want you to join our Rehab program." Nezu said. ,,I am the the principal of UA and you will join the class 2A with Ereaserhead as your homeroom teacher."Nezu said.

Deku's P.o.V                                                                                                                                                                               Wait what?! My friends seemed to think the same and the hero's seemed to notice it as well, because they grinned with amused looks on there faces. Well ecxept Endawhore of course. ,, We have no choice right?" I asked and they only smiled at us.

Then all four of us thought the same. 

 ...fuck!

A/N: Hey, I will try to update soon again! And please tell me that i am not the only one that is dieing because of the fucking temperature. I am literally melting like Olaf in Frozen 1. Whatever, I love you all and have a good day, night or anything like that.  And I dont now why the Characteristics from Deku are so wierd, sorry.

~Lunala out