Chapter 7

A/n: it's basically Izuku telling his backstory!
Like last time I'll put a warning and a short form of it at the end . Now let's start>>

3rd POV
Everyone was listening to him even the teachers were holding their breath even tho they're behind cameras.
They all waited for him to continue.
You could feel the tension in the air and They saw that it hurt Izuku to recall his past, especially infront future hero's. But what they didn't know is that the villains really are trying to become hero's.
Izuku looked to the ground clenching his fists. Before someone could say something Dabi and Shigaraki were hugging Izuku whispering something to him. Whatever they said calmed Izuku down and his two boyfriends hugging him gave him a warm feeling. The class and teachers stared in surprise at the gentle action the villains showed their fellow villain. Izuku took a deep breath and continued.

⚠️WARNING⚠️I'll explain everything at the end for the ones who skipped

„Well I was opening my eyes and looked around. Blood was everywhere. After a while I realized what that red stuff was. Blood...! It was literally everywhere, the classroom and myself. First I didn't know what happened but then I remembered. The bullies, the weird feeling, my scream, the blood. It hit me. I just killed someone. I was 10 at this time.
(a/n: just go with this age)
I hyperventilated. I couldn't breath, I couldn't scream for help. Nothing. So I just sat there covered in blood from my classmates or bullies. I somehow got myself together and stood up. I walked out of the classroom to search for help. But...what I saw when I stepped out of the classroom was to much. I did not only kill the people who hurt me in this moment. No...! I killed every single person that was in the school at this time. First I flipped out and thought I also killed Kacchan but then I remembered he wasn't there that day. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten bullied. That kinda calmed me down. I walked down to the school entrance. But I fainted right behind it. While slipping of into sweet darkness I heard sirens. 'Oh they must have heard my scream.' Then I was gone.

When I woke up again I saw a white ceiling. I was in a hospital. But I felt weird. When I looked down I saw that I was chained to a bed. I almost began to cry out in fear when I looked to the side. Beside me in a chair slept my mom. I calmed down. „Mom, mom please wake up!" She woke up and looked at me. When she saw that I was awake she run over and hugged me tight. I was glad she was here. I asked her what happened. She told me that I was found unconscious in front of the school entrance. I was seemingly the only one that survived the "scream" .
„Mom...that was me!" „What do you mean?" She had worry in her eyes. „I mean I was the one who screamed!" She looked in my eyes and what I saw broke me. She looked scared. „m-mom I..-" before I could continue she began talking. „Don't worry sweetheart I'll find help for you!" She smiled. „mom no I don't need help please!!!" She looked at me with cold eyes.„The doctors were right. Your quirk is dangerous and villainous..." „M-mom what...? How can you say that? Don't you love me!" I just begged that she is going to say yes. „I can't love a monster hat that killed thousands of people!" That what she said before she went out.

Izuku started to snicker.( a/n: that happens in the present right now)
„a- hahaha- MONSTER! THATS WHAT SHE CALLED ME...hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA" Everyone backed up besides the other villains. Izuku eyes were red and he looked around without actually seeing something. He cried red tears but kept on laughing. Dabi looked at Shigaraki. „Dabi, Toga protect the class" Shigaraki said. They stood infront of the class. Nezu held back the teachers and told them to watch. He had a feeling they didn't need their help.
Izuku was still laughing and crying like crazy. His aura spiked with bloodlust (a/n: you get it?)
„MONSTERMONSTERMONSTERMINSTERMONSTERMONSTERMONSTERMONSTERMONSTERMONSTERMONSTERMONSTERMONSTERMONSTERMONSTERMON...-" Izuku felt something warm wrap around him. „Shhh~ it's okay. You're ok. I'm with you. I love you. I got you." Shigaraki said hugging him. He had a scratch on his cheek from the aura hat spiked around Izuku but he didn't care. He just held him. Izukus eyes turned back to normal but the blood tears still ran down his face. Shigaraki sat down and pulled Izuku in his lap facing each other.
„shh~ it's okay I got you. Calm down." He was rocking Izuku back and forth while humming a calm tune. After a few minutes Izuku calmed down and laid his head on Shigarakis shoulder.
The class and teachers watched fascinated. While the other two villains smiled lovingly. Dabi and Toga went over to them and joined the hug. They stayed like this for a few minutes before Izuku spoke up. „I'm sorry you had to see that, I'll continue now" The class sat down again and Izuku begun to tell the story while sitting in Shigarakis lap.

„After that I got send to a institute that's supposed to help people like me. I didn't even got to say bye from Kacchan. I was confused on how they still thought that I was quirkless. I mean do they think a 10 years old can kill a whole school full of people? Anyways, I was brought in a room. The room was white. Just white nothing had colour. I got dragged to the center of the room and they chained me on my feet, hands and neck. That was the moment I got really scared. They left me alone and sometimes gave me something to eat. From time to time I got numb. I sat there and did nothing. I was in a big white room and could not move. I didn't have a bed. I slept sitting and the only thing I was able to do with these chains was to stand up. That's it. I don't know how long that went on from there, I list the feeling of time. After I don't know how long I forgot everything but that I was 10 when I arrived here and that my name was Izuku Midoriya. I knew I had a quirk and that something happened but I couldn't recall what it was. Just so you know I got my memory back after I got out of there. Then when I almost completely lost it someone came in. They told me I was 12 years old and that I'm now old enough to do whatever. He put on a blindfold. That's the first time there I saw an other colour but white with my eyes open. I felt myself being picked up. I was picked up and carried somewhere. I couldn't walk I couldn't move. I wasn't used to it anymore.

I was on some kind of table and they chained me on my hands, feet and neck again. I then got the blindfold taken off. I stared into the light of a lamp. On the table beside me were tools and syringes. I didn't question it I didn't care. A man took one of the syringes with some pink liquid in it. I was amazed by the colour. So...shiny. He stung the needle in my neck. It...hurt. It was like lava flowing trough my blood. I screamed but nothing happened. He took another one with blue liquid and repeated the process on my other side. It hurt again and I screamed again. Then I was carried back into my
"room" and got chained there again. The process repeated every day. Sometimes they cut me but I healed pretty fast. It seemed to satisfy them. After I think one year they came in my cell and stood infront of me.
„ Our first step is done, do it!" I was confused. One of the "doctors " pulled on a switch and the only thing I could do was scream. They electrocuted me. After some time some aura came from my body and formed an other version of me but with red eyes. It did everything I did. The doctors were happy with the result and the other version of me went back in my body. I passed out.
They continued to experiment on me.
After some time I grew two different pairs of wings. Devil and angels wings. I also got horns or pointed ears depending on my form or emotion. I now could control the other version of me and often just talked with him.
He told me I was now almost 15 years old.
The experiments got worse and I decided to break out of this institution.
I started to figure out my quirk. The other side of me helped me with that. He said my quirk is called
"Soul Crime" and that there are many ways to use it. He told me, next time when I get experimented on i should concentrate on the doctor near to me and image his soul coming to me. I did that and when I was in my cell again he helped me using my quirk. I could steal some part of someone's soul and use his quirk for 24 hours. But if I killed someone then the souls of the ones I killed automatically came to me and now were in my hands. He said that when I screamed this one time it was my others sides quirk. He can create quirks depending on his emotions.

So now I wanted to try it. I knew the doctors quirk was to create small things out of air. So I concentrated and made a little dagger. It worked and now I knew what I had to do. I waited for the said doctor to come and pick me up. I got the dagger I created and slit his throat. He was dead immediately. I stood up and was a little wobbly on my legs but I was able to stand and walk. I looked over to the now dead doctor and saw some weird light coming from him to me. That must be the soul my other side told me about. My other side is basically a piece of my soul. I managed to use some quirks from the kids in school and escaped. No one survived. /////
⚠️WARNING END⚠️

To be continued...

Short: he killed everyone in school, his mother called him a monster and he got experimented on. He got his quirk explained and escaped./////

A/n: next chapter is quirk explained and rest of backstory.
I will correct mistakes later !!!

~ Lunala out