Chapter 10

A/N: hello, its been long. to long. it made me feel guilty that i wasnt updating. but hey its summer break and i have found my motivation. 

i know you all heard this before but, a lot lot has happened. in school, at home, and in my literal life. overall im better and happier. 

Believe me or not but i got my first girlfriend. I really loved her. she was beautiful, funny and knew how i was feeling. we promised we would be honest with each other and so i told her when my feelings lessened. it was for the better. I didnt want to hurt her so I broke up as harmless as possible. 

my relationship with my parents got a lot better and the new school year is  gonna be interesting.

enough from me, lets get started>>>>

what happened last: toga and Monoma found each other and shocked everybody else.

the "villains" are now gonna protect their sisters brother with all they have.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

No one's P.o.V

After what happened in the hallway, the students went on with their day. meaning they went to class.

The villains and Monoma wanted to meet up again in lunch break on the roof. 

Deku's P.o.V

While we were sitting in class I got a message from an unknown number. I decided to ignore it for now and read it after class.

_Time Skip_

We now are on the rooftop eating lunch with Monoma, Shoto and Kacchan. ,,Hey guys I'll be right back, I just gotta check on something." I went behind a corner and opened my phone.

"Unknown Number"

,,I have information."

,,Code 7"

,,If you need me, you know how to find me."

,,See you soon."

//Unknown Number has gone offline//

I knew who it is and the fact that he needs to see me means that he is serious with code 7. I closed my phone and went back to the others. ,,Ah there you are, I was thinking about coming to search for you. What happened?" Toga asked. The others looked at me. ,,Don't worry it was nothing important. I said and smiled with closed eyes. They nodded and went back to eating and talking, not seeing the sign I made with my hands.

Toga's P.o.V

He smiled at as and we went back to eating. But in unknown to the three Heros in Training we saw the sign Izu made with his hands. We knew what it means. Something happened. Seems like an Informant from Izu came back with information. Information that couldn't mean anything good. That means we need to talk and possibly meet up soon. For now we just stay here and talk.

_Time Skip_ in the dorms

We sat in the dorm on our bed. (Dont worry dear reader, i have my own room, for when they need...private time, if you know what I mean ;))

(me: Not you too Toga! The poor fourth wall. I thought I taught you better TwT)

(sorry sorry, anyways.)

,,What happened Izu?" I asked him. The other two also wanted to know. ,,I got a text from Adam..." He said. Adam? He and his girlfriend are helping us with information for 3 years already and we trust them with a lot. If he texted Izu instead of just coming here whenever it must be very urgent. Is it something dangerous? Dabi and Shiggy both looked on edge as well. ,,Did he use a code?" Dabi asked after a while. ,,Code 7" Izu said looking away in anger. I held my breath. ,,WHAT?!" Shiggy yelled. ,,WHY NOW?" He looked down. ,,Why now?" I went over to him and held him tight. Hiding my head in his chest. He patted my head. Dabi and Izu both came closer and joined the hug. I looked up to see Shiggy silently crying. Seeing him cry made me realize what code 7 really meant and that made me also slip a few tears.

,,Dont worry, its not like he can get us here...right?" Dabi whispered. ,,Yes, we are save here..." Izu replied but we can hear in his voice that he didn't believe what he said himself. ,,What are we going to do now? Should we tell Aizawa?" I questioned. ,,NO!...I mean no we can't." Izu yelled out. ,,Im sorry, its just...we can't tell anyone. Who do you think they will use to stop him?" He said now more calm as to not scare us again. 

,,Us, they will use us. That's what heros always do!" He said looking down, hurt reflecting in his voice. We all stayed silent, agreeing to what he said. Heros can not be trusted, that is what we always had to find out in a bad way. 

What are we supposed to do? I dont know. What I know is that I am going to protect the ones I love no matter what, even if that means that I might die. I dont care as long as they live. I knew the others felt the same and that made hope.

With that in mind I fell asleep in the embrace from the ones I trust and love the most.

What we forgot in this storm of feelings is that there were still cameras everywhere in our dorm. And the Heros heard everything...

to be continued_

A/N: hey its a little shorter this time but i will be updating again at the end of this week, at least that is what im planning. Speaking of planning. This story will be finished. I promise. but it is not going to be as long as I originally thought it would be. Dont worry, i started this story and i will finish it, and if its the last thing i do UwU (that rhymed) 

Bye my beautiful beans <3  

~Lunala out  >~<