Chapter 2

A/N: Sorry for the wait but I am not at home right now and for the next days, so it's going to be difficult to write something.
Anyway I am at the beach at this moment so sorry for any mistakes.
Enjoy 😊

Deku's P.o.V
' Argh... my head hurts' I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the, yeah what even is this, a white box? Besides the metal table and the mirror in front of me there is only white. 'What even happened?' In this moment everything came back. We were running from the heros and I had a panic attack. 'In front of heros?' Well that is not what I would have liked to happen. I can think about that later.
Now - " WHERE THE HELL ARE MY FRIENDS??????" I yelled with a very demonic voice.
Let's just say you could hear that I was angry.

Ereaserhead's P.o.V
The hero's were on the other side of the one way mirror and looked at the green haired villain. He was sleeping in the chair with his hands cuffed behind his back. If you didn't know him or saw what he did with Midnight and All Might, you wouldn't in the slightest think that he is a dangerous villain. We saw that he slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room he was in. You saw the confusion in his eyes while he looked around. He soon seemed to remember what had happened and got an angry look on his face, which send everyone a shiver through there bodies. "WHERE THE HELL ARE MY FRIENDS??????" he yelled. His friends are like him in separated rooms and were already awake.

Hero's P.o.V
He looked angry around his room. And believe it or not but he looked right into our eyes. How the f*** is that possible? He shouldn't be able to look trough an one way mirror. Did he feel that we were here?

Deku's P.o.V
I looked at the mirror, I knew that the hero's are behind it and I could feel were there eyes were, so I looked right into them. I wanted my friends ( boyfriends + Toga) . The hero's didn't knew, but we four are having really bad separation anxiety and we all show it different. By me it depends on the situation how I react. Right now I am getting really and I mean really angry. I broke the cuffs without a quirk and run to the one way mirror. I backed up and made a running start, I jumped and threw myself trough the mirror to the other side. I looked with demonic eyes in the shocked faces of the hero's .
„WHERE.ARE.MY.FRIENDS??? I yelled and they flinched. I felt that I am bleeding but that didn't matter now.

Hero's P.o.V
His pupils got sharp and they were glowing red. It was scary as literally hell. We could see how his body tensed up and with one move he broke his cuffs. Like what the fuck?! This little boy broke the cuffs! He then stood in front of the mirror and then backed up a little. No one moved. He took a running start and jumped through the mirror in our room. He was bleeding everywhere but that didn't seem to bother him. "WHERE.ARE.MY.FRIENDS???" he yelled and we flinched back. There was a dangerous growl in his voice and he sounded not like normal humans sound.
„A-alright follow me!" All Might said. The villain followed All Might with sharp eyes. The others followed behind to make sure that he isn't escaping.

Dabi's P.o.V ( image shiggy and toga think the same)
After I woke up in a completely white room I started to get anxious because of the separation anxiety. I still could feel the others presence and that calmed me a little bit. Then I heard the very angry voice which definitely belonged to Izu. The separation anxiety got him too since his demon voice came out a little bit and I mean damn that can be very scary even for us. Izu probably wasn't in his cuffs or even room anymore. Well serves them right.

Only Dabi(P.o.V)
Then Izu came in the room got me out of the chair and hugged me, behind him were Toga and Shiggy. Once we were together again we got cuffed and sat in one room alone again. Let's see what's happening now.

A/N: thanks for reading .
I will try to update soon again!😊