Chapter 5

A/N: it's me again, I am so sorry for the long wait but it happened a lot.
IMPORTANT: do u guys want smaller chapters but therefore more updates or longer chapters with a longer wait ? Let me know!!
Thanks for reading ❤️

3rd P.o.V
The four villains haven been brought to the UA dorms and are all in the same room on their own floor. They are in the same room because of their separation anxiety. It's Sunday and they have to go to school tomorrow. Dabi and Izuku haven't seen Todoroki and Bakugou since the meeting in the police station.

Izuku's P.o.V
'Just one night and then I can finally see Kacchan again and then we can become hero's together with Dabi, Shiggy and Toga. I am so excited!
...I have a chance to get away from...HIM.' I started to growl quietly. My eyes became slits. ' DAMMINT, even thinking about him brings out my forms.' I breathed in and out and my eyes became normal again.
„Hey, you ok baby?"Shiggy brought me out of my thoughts. In his eyes I saw worry. I smiled.„Yes I am alright, love you!" He smiled at me and we all laid in bed.

_Next day_

'Urgh...' it's to early.' How can anyone stand up so damn early?!
What was today going on again? 'I sat up in bed. I felt something under me and it started to move.
„Oops...sorry Dabi." I crawled off the bed. 'Wait... today I get to go to UA and de Kacchan again!'
„DABI, SHIGGY, TOGA WAKE UP WE'RE LATE FOR THE FIRST DAY IN UA!" I run to the closet and threw the uniforms on the bed for them to change while I already got changed and run down to make breakfast.

Dabi's P.o.V
Something warm moved on top of me and slowly pulled me out of sleep. „Oops...sorry Dabi." Izu said. Before I could say something he jumped up, run around and started yelling. 'Wait...first day? UA? What?...OH SHIT!' I sat up and something landed in my face. The other two seemed to have the same fate as me. And from their faces I can see that they realized what day it is. We all changed as fast as we could and sprinted down to where we could smell something good.
After we inhaled our food like we hadn't eaten in a long time...'cause we hadn't, we run down to the last floor and run to the room we are supposed to go. And yes we have collars on so we can't escape( we are not planning to but they don't know that...). Anyways we are standing in front of a huge door and waited what was happening next. While we're waiting Izu bandaged togas knee because she tripped while running down the stairs. Izu's quirk is a real blessing some time.
And yes dear readers he will explain his quirk when the author decides to let him tell someone.😉

(Author/me: DABI WEVE TALKED ABOUT THIS!!!👿)

„Yeah my bad, won't happen again."

( Me: As if! Continue now Jackass.)

Anyways we are now sitting here and waiting in front of the class 1A.

Bakugou's P.o.V
'Where is this nerd?!' I am sitting in class and they're still not here.
'Huh...? Did someone fall on the ground or what was that sound?' I looked up to Aizawa Sensei and he must have heard it too same with the rest of the class.

Class 1/A (- Bakugou and Todoroki) P.o.V
'Huh, what was that?' Mister Aizawa looked calm so we didn't worry but Todoroki and Bakugou look kinda... stressed? Happy? Todoroki and Bakugou happy? That's something new. Mister Aizawa went to the classroom door and opened it. We couldn't see if there is someone but Mister Aizawa talked to someone. He closed the door and looked at us but not with his usual bored face more like he was deadly serious. „Ok class, principal Nezu made a special program which includes to help young Villains to become hero's." 'WAIT WHAT?!' „WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Uraraka yelled. „VILLAINS IN UA HOW AND WHY,THEY ARE EVIL AND HEARTLESS!?" The class screamed.

„SHUT THE HELL UP NOW!!" Todoroki yelled jumping up from his chair. He looked as mad as Bakugou normally does. „HOW DARE U SAY THAT?" Bakugou yelled. 'Ok now we are confused, and Mister Aizawa looks mad too but not at them more like at us.' Bakugou continued „MISTER AIZAWA SAID THAT THE PROGRAM HELPS YOUNG YOU HEARD ME YOUNG VILLAINS HELPS TO BECOME HEROS. BUT IF YOU, THE
"HEROES " ALREADY JUGDE THEN I UNDERSTAND WHY THEY BECAME VILLAINS!" He looked angry but we could also see sadness. Now we feel bad. He and Todoroki are right. How are they supposed to change if we don't even give them a chance to do so? Mister Aizawa spoke up„ They are right, hero's are there to help everybody not only the people we save but also villain that had been wronged. Think about it, without them you all wouldn't even have a reason to become a hero like All Might." „Still, some of them have no other option then to become a villain and they are humans AND in YOUR AGE. I expect you to help and respect them. But if the do something... u all have a remote. When they do try something wrong I can push the button. It will make them pass out and inform the nearest hero. But ONLY if they try something, IS THAT CLEAR?" „ If you need help with something not so serious then go to Todoroki or Bakugou, they will know what to do. Now no more questions, I will let them in now."
The students looked shocked and sat on their desks again. 'What just happened?' We looked over to Bakugou and Todoroki. They sat on their desks and talked with each other but still looked really mad.