Chapter 3

I went straight to my room and dressed up. I wore my favourite blue midi dress with white sandals. Then I quickly plucked in the curler and gave my hair some beachy waves. I was also willing to paint my nails but unfortunately I was out of time.

"Emma! "shouted mom.

"Coming mom" I replied.

I quickly took my white quilted bag and ran downstairs. My mom had prepared some fruit salad for me.

"mmmm, that's delicious mom!" I exclaimed.

"I am glad you liked it" said mom as she kept her phone in her clutch.

After I finished the salad I sat in the car and played some music. We finally reached The Niagra falls and my words couldn't do justice with it. The weather is amazing and looking at this beautiful view is a treat for my eyes. It is even more beautiful than in pictures.

"come for the family picture my love " called mom.

We captured the moment in the camera and then went towards the restaurant which was awesome.

We could clearly see the beautiful Niagra fall from the huge window

We could clearly see the beautiful Niagra fall from the huge window. Not only the view but the food was also beyond my expectations. We ate beef tenderloin and grilled Atlantic salmon as the main course and honey apple bundt cake as a dessert.

Now I have finished my meal and we are waiting for the bill.

"how was the food Emma? " asked my father.

"It was delectable " I replied.

My dad payed the bill and then we headed back home. After reaching home I got to my room and changed into my pajamas. After that I took a shower and made a pony. By that time I totally forgot about what happened in school. I had to tell mom about it as I share everything with her but I don't have the courage to tell mom about it. <I mean I can't tell her that my maths teacher insulted me because I don't know how to read properly and my personality is so dumb that the kids were making fun of me the whole day.

"knock knock!" said mom as she knocked on the door of my room.

"come in mom"shouted I.

"you got any homework Emma? "asked mom.

"yes, a little " I replied.

"ok, lets start doing it then" said mom as she got my bag from the hook behind the door.

"mom I need to talk to you. "said I

"hmm I know, you want a shoe rack for your room" said mom.

"no,I dont" I replied.

"so you want to go back to London? "

"umm yes mom, is it possible? "said I.

"see Emma, we have shifted to Canada and now there is no way going back. You will have to make new friends and adjust here. " said mom. "and now I don't want to talk about this topic. Everything can't happen how we want it to be done. "

"but mom.." said I.

"Emmaa,I said we are not going to talk on this topic anymore." said mom as she cuts me off .

I dont understand how to tell mom. I can't tallerate going to school even one more day. God! I need help.

(hey guys its me Areesha Ahmad and I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. I am going to publish chapter four tomorrow (tuesday) so stay tuned. Also dont forget to add, vote,comment,follow and share. Love you:))