Chapter 7 (Mom)

I was washing dishes when I heard noises coming. I ignored them but after a while I heard Emma shouting. I quickly closed the tap and ran outside.

"mommm"shouted Emma.

Emma was so loud that she has never been.

"what happened??" asked I.

She pointed towards a tall girl who got a sandal from the ground and ran towards the bus.

I was clueless about what was happening.

Emma started crying so hard. My heart was pounding ,looking at my daughter crying. I took her inside the house and closed the door. I then made her sit on the sofa but she was not stopping. She cried for almost 30 minutes.I was trying to calm her down when she said that she was being bullied by the other girls.

"ok ok ok Emma ook dont worry" I said as I was trying to calm her down .

Emma layed on my laps for five minutes. My heart beat became faster and I was feeling to cry. Then I said her to go and rest in her room so that I could cry.

Emma went upstairs to her room. I was thinking about Eric (my elder daughter) at this point, but then I thought that Emma needs my support. And I have to cotrol my self. I made a phone call to the mother of that girl, after getting her number from the driver. Her mother was so illiterate. She was not even listening to me. That's how the call went

"hey! Is your daughter studying in the school ideals?" (me)

"yes you are talking about Merlin right? "

"pretty sure yes. I wanted to inform you that your daughter is bullying my daughter and I thought it is better to inform you first. See, I am warning you that if your daughter is not going to stop then I am going to complain the school's H.M!"

"hey who are you to warn me. Just shut up your mouth and go pamper your daughter. My daughter is going to do whatever she wants and if you don't want her to talk to my daughter then go and admit your bullied daughter in nursery! Also that there is no need to call here again. "

She said these words and closed the phone. I was so angry, but now I understand that why is Merlin like that. I am just going to go and tell Emma that I am going to change her school, as I went upstairs I heard her singing
"My life in flames my tears complete the pain
We fear the end, the dark as deep as river bed
My book of life incomplete without you here
Alone I sit and reminisce
Sometimes I miss your words, your smile, your love
And mean while you know I never cry cause deep down inside
You know our love will never ever die."

I couldn't control myself here. She makes me cry whenever she sings that. I started crying when I heard her singing ,she also makes me miss Eric ,I think they are the only sisters who loved each other the most barely in five years. I wiped my tears to face Emma and I told Emma about Merlin's illiterate mother as I entered the room. I said Emma that now I am changing her school.

"mom I need to talk to you " said Emma.

"yes? "

"mom why did Eric sucided? Whyy?" asked Emma.

I was quiet, I am hiding this from Emma for so long and and now I cant just tell her. I know that after hearing to the reason behind her sucide Emma is going to be so disheartened.

(hey guys its me Areesha Ahmad and I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter of my book(sorry for not telling the reason behind Eric's suside😅). I am going to try my best to upload every day so stay tuned. And please make sure to comment as I am dying to read your comments. xoxo)