CHAPTER 4

Mom helped me in completing my homework and also cleared my concepts about everything we did in school. It is now 11:00 am and I'm done with my dinner. Mom strictly said me to sleep by 11:00 am but I am not feeling sleepy at all.

I am so worried about what is going to happen tomorrow. How am I going to face my teacher, class mates and all the other girls. I don't want to go to school. I just want to cry about all the bad things that happened today. Is it my fault that I am dyslexic. Why am I being punished. I badly miss my old friends and teachers.

As I heard the creak of the door I quickly closed my eyes and acted like I was sleeping. It was mom who came to see if I am asleep. She blanketed me and wiped up my tears. I could feel that she was curious about why I was crying. She then kissed me on my cheek and left the room.

I am so thankful for such a caring mother. I just closed my eyes and tried to sleep while I was crying without any voice. I think the fact that you can't cry in front of anyone and holding your tears is even worse than going through things.

"Beeep beeeep" "beep beep" ,I heard the alarm ringing. It was a strange feeling. I felt like it was morning as I blinked my eye . I was feeling a little light but I wanted the night to be longer. After thinking about what mom said yesterday that everything can't happen how you want it to be done ,I got up and brushed my teeth. Then I wore my white shirt with red pants and white sneakers. I made a high pony , grabbed my white drawstring bag ,kept my books in it and ran downstairs.

I had my breakfast with dad and mom. Mom was pretending like nothing happened at all. And I was thinking about she would ask me what had happened. We had avocado and toasted bread with some orange juice. My mom packed some snacks for me as my lunch and soon it was time for my bus to come. I went towards the bus gathering all my confidence.

"A dyslexicgirl just entered our van,

A silly silly girl just entered our van,

A foooolish girl just entered our van,

A stupid looking girl just entered our van!"

Sang all the girls of my van together. I was feeling so bad ,I tried to ignore them but it was so hard to ignore them. They were all together making fun of me. I some how managed to go to school but it was enough. They've crossed the limits.

It feels like I am alone. Every second feels like an hour to me.

We reached school at 7:25 am it was pretty early as we have our first class at 8:00am. I saw Aria on the bench but I was not looking forward to talk to her.

"hey Emma" said Aria forcing me to sit with her.

"Hey" I replied in a heavy voice.

"what happened Emma is everything alright? "

"Yeah"

"No its not! " shouted Aria "you are supposed to share your problems with me Emma.We are friends. Aren't you my friend."

"Aria I dont have anyone except you here. They make fun of me,they laugh at me, they tease me. They are heartless." sobbed I as I hugged her tightly.

It had been only a day since I met Aria and it feels like it has been an year. I got a relief after I shared my problem with her. She solaced me and gave me comfort and to divert me she started talking about my hobbies.

(hey guys its me Areesha Ahmad and I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter of my book. I apologize that I haven't posted from last two days, as I was busy. But here is chapter four. I am going to be trying my best to publish every day so stay tuned. Also dont forget to add, vote, share,comment and follow.LOVE YOU! :))