chapter 11

"mom, now what are we going to do of my school. " said I.

"uhh, Emma give me another day to think about that. " replied mom.

I don't know what is mom going to do is she going to change my school or is she going to send me to this school.

We had some grilled chicken and dumplings with some grape juice. Again it was delicious. After dinner we went to eat some ice cream. It reminds me of the accident about which mom told me. I was feeling so bad through out the way back home.

We reached home, I slept, then I woke up, and just like that a week passed. And yes I answered to Aria's text ,I said her that  I am on a leave as I didn't know what to say her. Things are not going good  I mean I don't know where life takes me.  Life is just like a riddle. You don't know what is going to happen.

It was noon, I was lying on the bed, watching YouTube when mom called me. I went towards mom's room where she was sitting on the bed and rubbing  her hand with her finger. I could guess that it was something serious . I made a serious  expression  on my face to talk to her.

"yes, mom? You called me?" I asked.

"uuuhh, Emma I want to talk about your school. "said mom looking into my eyes.

"go ahead mom.I am going to obey you keeping in mind that what ever you have decided for me is the best for me. " I said.

"Emma I have decided to.. Home school you.  I have searched many websites and pages and trust me, I am sure it is going to go smoothly!" said mom as she put her hand  on my shoulder.

"I trust you mom! " I exclaimed.

Mom hugged me  and told me that we are going to start thay tomorrow. While today we are going to go  shopping  for school supplies ,books, and many other things. She said that she is going to make a list of things untill evening and then in evening we are going to go shopping.

Again it was me getting ready, and after that I  went to my study room and organized it a bit. I made some space for the new books and soon it was lunch time. I ate pizza and broccoli. And then I continued watching YouTube.

(hey guys! Its me Areesha Ahmad and I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter of my book. Don't forget to vote, comment, share, add and follow. Love you 💞)