Chapter 10

It was 6:00pm when my phone started blowing up with messages. It was Aria. I literally forgot about her.

Aria
Emma are you alright??
Is everything okay
You were absent today ?
Are you sick or something else.
U there
Emmaa??

I didn't replied her. I wanted to be alone ,I wanted to cry. I switched off my phone and kept it in the drawer that day, the next three days were awful. I locked myself inside my room and only cried.

The third day I had a lump in my throat I couldn't breathe properly.I started to feel jittery and went to the roof of my house. The whether was amazing and it was so calming. I layed down facing toward the sky and closed my eyes. I felt a voice which was saying that everything is going to be alright, everything is going to be okay. Yes! I felt it and I didn't heard it. And after I heard that I was confident about things are going to be okay.

Suddenly my eyes were full of tears but I didn't let them go. I didn't let them fall. I controlled and took a deep breath to begin a long journey. And the journey began.

I ran downstairs to freshen up. But before starting any thing I wrote a letter to mom to cheer her up as her face was like a wet weekend from three days only because of me. I wrote that we are going to be together in this journey and no matter what, we are going to stick that smile on our face through out this journey. I went and kept that letter on moms dresser.

I was crying from the morning and now I thought to give my face a massage. I took out the facial kit which mom gifted me for my birthday . Then I gave my face a massage. After that I thought to take a shower and dress up as I haven't changed my clothes since that day. It was not a big deal for me to shower at this time as it is summer.I took a shower and wore my favorite peach shirt dress with a brown belt and white leggings.

I wore an infinity ring in my ring finger and wore a bracelet which said mom. Mom gifted me that bracelet when I got first position in my class. Then I made a side french and wore silver anklets.

I then took out my sharpies and crayons from crayola which were also a gift from my mom when i came first in my class. I started drawing mundallas which is one of my hobbies.

Soon it was night. Mom called me for dinner. I took my crayons and sharpies and kept them in my drawer. Then I collected the mundallas which I made and walked down stairs.

"woowww! My daughter is looking like a princess today. "exclaimed mom.

"of course she will look like a princess when she is" said dad.

"thanks queen Sofia and king Ravin. " I replied as I pulled my chair.

I showed mom and dad my mundallas and they appreciated me so much. No one discussed about my school but I wanted to .

(hey guys! Sorry for being dead but I was a little sick, that's why I couldn't upload. Well, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. Stay tuned for the next chapter😇 and PLEASE dont forget to add, follow, comment and share. Love you!!!:))