Chapter 5

"I like to do arts or sing  in my free time "I said.

"you sing?? "

"yes, I do. You know singing was the thing which helped me to get over my sisters sucide. "

"thats awesome! You know though I am not that good at arts but I also like to sing and there's a concert in our shool every year. I think we should participate in that this year."

"oh common! You want everyone to make fun of me,laugh at me"

"be positive Emma dont think like that. "

"Aria its impossible its hard to attend classes for me so how can I, .... I am not! Aria please listen to me. I wont! "

"but Emma"

"no means no"

"fine, I wont insist."

We headed to our classroom and again went through all those consecutive classes. Today I didn't had to wait for the bus so I reached home early . When I reached home I took a shower and dressed up, now I am going to have a snack and watch some episodes on Netflix as I didn't got any homework today.

Time passed really fast and now mom is calling me on the dinner table.

"hey dad! "I said.

"hey Emma, how is it going?"said dad as he took some spaghetti in his plate.

"good" said I as I pulled the chair.

Mom made some delicious spaghetti and nuggets. I love everything which mom makes.

"dad, what is the plan for this weekend? "said I.

"umm, you tell. "said dad.

"ok so I am going to think about it and tell you tomorrow."

"sure Emma,but right now finish your food and go to bed." simpered mom.

I just finished my food and went upstairs. I thought to decide my clothes for school for the next day as it was only nine. So now I am thinking what to wear tomorrow. I think I should wear my orange camp shirt with some jeans, make a pony and take the same white drawstring bag. Its still 9:10 so I don't know what to do. Lets message Aria.

I messaged Aria and she replied, here's how it went.

Me
Hey Aria! Emma here.
U there??

Aria
Ooh hey Emma😃.what's up??

Me
I was just going to bed and it was too early so I decided to message you😇.

Aria
Oohk. I was just talking to my friend .

Me
Good😁.

Aria
What are you gonna do this weekend.

Me
Well, I don't have any plans.

Aria
Same

Me
Should we meet??😃😃

Aria
Good idea.

Me
But where should we meet. I am new here so I don't know where to go.

Aria
I think we  should visit Canada's wonderland.

Me
Ok👌,see ya tomorrow. Good night.

Aria
Good night 💞.

Its already 10:00pm and I am supposed to sleep right now but I really want to know about Canada's wonderland. I searched about it on google and it seems like a fun place. I am so excited for the weekend.

I don't know when I slept searching about Wonderland. But I slept well last night. Right now I gotta dress up and have my breakfast.

I dressed up just like I imagined and went downstairs for breakfast. Mom made some pancakes today and they are so delicious.

"mom, the pancakes are delicious!" I exclaimed.

"thanks for your compliment."said mom.

"mom, I had a conversation with Aria last night. And we planned to visit Canada's wonderland this weekend."said I.

"great. Is Aria your school friend?"

"oooh! You don't know about her. Man I totally forgot to tell you about her. She is a wonderful girl, I met her on the first day of school and from that time we spend our free time together .she is my classmate as well." I said.

"I am glad you found a friend but what about others? " asked mom.

"no mom, other girls are so rude. They always make fun of me, laugh at me,tease me I hate them. "said I in a low tone.

"do you want me to talk to them? "said mom.

"nope. I'll deal with them myself. " I replied.

I am glad that I shared my problem with mom. Now I feel really light and it was actually not that hard that I  was thinking.

After some time my school bus came and dont ask me what happened. There was no seat for me! The girl who sits behind me kept her bag on my seat and I am continuously telling her to take her bag but she is ignoring me. I am so angry.

"Stop the bus. " shouted I.

"hey just sit down on the floor. " yelled Merlin as she stood up and walked towards me.

"I said stop the bus" I shouted in an even higher volume that I never did.

(hey its me! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter of my book. And If you did then pleeasse vote, share, add, follow and comment. :))