Chapter 6

"Emma I said sit down or else"she shouted.

"Or else what hun? What Whaaaaatt?" I screamed.

The driver stopped the van but Merlin was angered . She turned ,got her sandal throwed it towards me and sat on her place.I throwed her sandal out of the van ,as far as I could and got out of the van. I ran towards my home but then Merlin got out of the bus and ran behind me. I was so scared at this point but then my mom came out after hearing the noise.

"Mommm! " I yelled.

"what happened?" asked mom in a loud voice.

I pointed towards Merlin but then Merlin got her sandal an ran towards the van.

I burst into tears and mom took me inside the house and closed the door. I was continuously crying and atleast after 25 minutes I stopped.

"Emma its okay! " said mom

"Mom every one makes fun of me, not only in van but also in school.please dont send me to school pleaase pleeeaaasssseeee"I cried.

"ok ok ok Emma ook dont worry" said mom as she was trying to calm me down .

I lay down in my mother's laps and felt much lighter. Mom said me to rest in my room so I went and sat on my desk and started singing.

"Everything's gonna be alright
everything's gonna be okay
Who ever thought the sun would come crashing down
My life in flames my tears complete the pain
We fear the end, the dark as deep as river bed
My book of life incomplete without you here
Alone I sit and reminisce
Sometimes I miss your words, your smile, your love
And mean while you know I never cry cause deep down inside
You know our love will never ever die."

I often sing this song when I am sad and am missing my sister.

My mom was crying secrately while listening to me outside the room but I could hear her. She always cried when I used to sing this song.

"Emma ,I talked to Merlin's mother"said mom as she entered my room.

"then?" asked I

"she an illiterate lady and now I know why is Merlin like that. It's just because of her mother, she was arguing with me and I thought that it is better  not to talk with her. I have decided to change your school now hun? "

"mom I need to talk to you "

"yes? "

"mom why did Eric sucided? Whyy?"

(hey guys its me Areesha Ahmad and I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter of my book. I uploaded two chapters as I was not able to post yesterday. Stay tuned for the upcoming chapters, its going to be very exciting. Make sure to comment, add, follow, vote and share. Love you!)