Chapter 12

Like always, there was a little change in plan. After shopping we went for dinner which went great. It was actually the best restaurant I've  ever went to. There was light music, dim lights and delicious food and as I reached home I jumped in my cozy bed and slept.
"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Emma .Happy Birthday darling. "whispered someone .

"Oh I totally forgot."said I in a really low voice.

I dont know who it was, but it was a familiar voice . After thinking about the fact that It was not mom my hands started freezing ,I sarted sweating. I tried to get up from the bed but it felt like I was paralyzed. "Emma! Congrats, you just turned 10. It's Eric. I wanted to remind you something which is that life is so challenging. It is a question and that's all on you whether you survive or give up. In the morning, you may recieve gifts, presents and so much more but don't forget that life is not that good how it looks. Life is what I say its life." said Eric's  ghost while she was going round my bed.

As I blinked my eye it was my mom whispering the same song into my ears. My heart beat became faster and I was startled. I just don't know if it was a dream or what.

"Emma? What happened dear. " asked mom.

I shaked my head as I was not able to say a word.

"Are you okay? Why are you sweating. We are waiting for you downstairs love. Common now get dressed and come. I am giving you ten minutes."said mom as she left the room.

It can't be a dream. It was actually Eric's ghost. She was covered with white sheet, and I could only see her mouth as it was dark around her face. That was so so scary . It feels like I've been through everything but every single day there's something new which makes me more machure, teaches me  to be patient. Oh God! I don't want this life I want to go back. I don't want to grow. I can't handle this.

I changed and went down stairs, when I was surprised after looking at all that decoration my parents did for me.

"surpriiisse!!!" shouted mom and dad together.

There were so many presents and treats. I was surprised after looking at all that wonderful decoration.

"Emma, won't you cut the cake??" asked dad.

I, without saying a word jumped on to mom and hugged her tightly .

"Thanks for everything mom. " I said.

"And I? " interrupted dad.

"I love you dad. You are the best. " I laughed.

Then we did the cake cutting. The cake looked so delicious. It was a chocolate cake with chocolates on it. Life is actually not that bad, at least when you have such lovely parents like mom and dad. They gave me so many amazing gifts. I was cheered up.  We then went to the cinema ,then the mall ,then to a restaurant and reached home at 12:00am. We never stayed out at this time. That was hilarious.

(Whats up guys!! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. And I am so sorry to tell you the fact that I am not going to be able to upload that frequently because of my exams😒. But I'll try my best. Also dont forget to add share comment and vote😇.  XOXO💓💓:))