𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚍

you hugged the freshly washed warm linen against your chest as you walked into the odinson boy's living quarters

"hello my prince, i trust you slept well?" you smiled brightly at the dishelved looking man who rose from his bed.
you opened the ornate drawers and carefully placed the bedding inside.
"you're much too beautiful to be a maid" you laughed lightly and shook your head at the prince's kind words before turning to him who, much to your surprise, stood right behind you.
"i suggest you return to bed my prince, your eyes are deceiving you" you tucked a rouge hair, that had fallen from your braid, behind your ear and started towards the doors.
a rough hand grasped your bare shoulder, turning you towards its owner.
"must i remind you that i am your prince, and my eyes are in fact perfect" his piercing eyes bore into you, a stern yet somewhat warm expression graced his face.
"let me take you somewhere, it's quite beautiful i can ensure you" thor took your small, smooth hands within his own large and scarred ones.
you lowered your gaze. nobody had ever taken much interest in you, let alone the god of thunder.
"would this be a date?" your stare remainded on your entwined hands and your voice was a low whisper.
the prince removed a hand from your grasp and reached up to cradle your chin, tilting your face to meet his own.
"my lady, it would be my honour to take you on a date"