20

Y/n POV (Third person)

She concentrated on his voice that became clearer and clearer every time he whispered a word. Deep breaths, slow movements. She got up on her legs with Dream's help. They now stood there with eyes locked just like before entering the portal. Just the mask keeping her from seeing his eyes. The heat around them hid the slight blush on her face. Y/n had missed being close to him. She knew that this only ducould lead to her being disappointed again, more loss. But she let the future handle that, this felt too good. Being around someone, being around this man of a dream felt too comforting to let go.

"Where do we go?" She asked, wearing a large smile. "Just follow me." To her surprise he took her hand and started walking towards the large gray pillars made of basalt and blackstone. She followed his lead a bit more flutered than before.

The jagged terrain full of magma cubes was hard to travel in. She had to be careful when she put down her feet while looking out for the slimey glowing cubes of magma. The brown and red thick slime was dripping down her shield. The sudden knockback from one of the creatures made her stumble back on the pillar. Only one of her feet was still on the ground.

Y/n POV (First person)

I quickly raised my shield hoping that I wouldn't get another push. Below the tall pillar waited a deep pool of lava. Another thump from the magma cube would make me fall into the lava's embrace. "Dream." I called for him with an unsteady voice scared for my life, still trying to keep my calm. His head turned around watching me with my heels out in the air only keeping myself on the ground with my toes. I followed his head as it turned towards the large magma cube.

He lashed out on the magma cube with his axe in hand. As his axe sliced the creature in half a loud squashed sound echoed between the pillars. Dream was continuing to hit the cube with large splats of slime flying back at him, me and the ground around us. He walked up to me while trying to get most of the slime of his armour and mask. "You ok?" I nodded at the same time as I mirrored his actions getting the slime of my body. "Thank you." As an answer to my statement he grabbed my hand and continued walking. This time he didn't let go which made me smile, the warmth of his hand comforted me somehow.

His POV (Third person) TW mentions of suicidal thoughts and assault

He didn't know how much longer he would be able to survive the violent methods that they used against him. The assaults and manipulation had gotten into his head. He didn't think they searched for him or even cared about him anymore. He just wanted to see his friends one last time. He knew himself that he couldn't live like this, if the only people he cared about didn't care about him. What was the point of living? Had he been fighting all these weeks for nothing?

The next time the guards walked in his cell he didn't care. "Just kill me already." The tallest one of them walked up to the man sitting on the ground with brown hair hiding his eyes. He spat right on him before kicking the prisoner in the stomach.

Just before he was about to pass out he saw a guard entering the room. "Stop, that's enough!" The people beating him up immediately stopped. The guard that had stopped the assault squatted down next to him. "You can leave now." It was now only them left in the cell, was he going to die now?

TW over

The guard took off his purple netherite helmet that was shining from its enchantments. Blue eyes met brown, both brunets. One beat up and one with a position of authority. "Hi, i'm Karl and I will be your head guard for now. I was told not to talk to you. But I feel like you need someone to talk to." He turned his face away from Karl. This wasn't what he wanted. He didn't care about some guy, all he wanted was his friends back.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmmmm who could he be hmmmmm?

Short chapter today, I might update again later today or tomorrow we will see. I don't really have something to say for once haha. But if you do, leave a comment ;) (see what I did there) 

Have a good day or night! :) 

(BTW :) is a friendly smile not the Dream smile I promise don't be scared)