30

Another pretty short chapter. But hey uploads two days in a row pog!!

Enjoy

Feet hitting the ground causing lightning of pain to go through the bones and flesh that kept them going. Sweat running down both of their necks, backs and foreheads as the empty and cold air hit their faces. Afraid to turn their necks, scared that if they did faces from people starving for blood would be breathing down their necks. Both of them doing their best to make sure none of them would fall behind, knowing that it would most likely lead to their death.

Arms holding tightly around a torso as a shining pearl gets thrown through the air, to hit the yellow stone that spread out in the horizon. Gaps in between flying islands that looked almost identical to the others, leading down to a black void. Purple plants of some sort grow to become taller than the trees around the cave that one of them called home.

The feeling of exhaustion taking over bodies causing them to get the feeling of giving up. Giving up feels like an option, blood boiling through bodies with a rapid speed. Breaths speeding up, hearts beating faster. Sweaty hands connecting into a tight grasp letting energy once again flow through their bodies. Feet keep running over solid yellow stone.

George POV (Third person)

He opened his eyes seeing empty beds. He once again was last up. George got up from his bed to try and find himself some food. He yawned and walked into the main room to see Y/n and Dream cuddling on a bench, some left over food was still on the table. He giggled at the sight, a couple of months or weeks ago he'd never think that Dream would ever be in that position voluntarily nor that he would take off his mask. It had still not been touched since it was placed on a chair next to the "door". He walked towards the kitchen part of the room and grabbed a piece of bread and some eggs. While balancing food in his arms George walked to sit down on the opposite side of the table.

His brown eyes met Dream's green ones before they shared a smile, George's looking like a teasing smirk and Dream's looking proud yet peaceful. He was surprised that the blonde in front of him wasn't embarrassed, usually he was the one who teased George but now when the roles were opposite the reactions didn't stay. Dream wasn't flustered, he looked proud, like he was exactly where he wanted to be.

Y/n was peacefully sleeping on his chest, her chest slowly rising and lowering. Both of the boys admiring her sleeping state, afraid to move a muscle. When her eyes later fluttered up she smiled bright. George didn't know it yet, but the day after she would start a new chapter in the journey of getting revenge. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The chapters are getting longer soon, I just want to get this pre action finished first. Big things are happening soon. You might cry... ngl I cried myself planning it. 

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter even though it was pretty short, I don't like uploading short chapters but here we are...

Anyways have a great day night and get some food and sleep!! 

Love all of you <3