37

TW for swearing, blood, death

Pretty long and intense chapter. Take something cool to drink and- or eat and lets get to it

_________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n POV (Third person)

This was nothing like the first time, back then she just wrapped her arms around him and let her brain take in every little detail of him. Now she was glued to the ground stuck in a bubble of strong feelings. She slowly raised her hand towards his face. She felt the beard in her hand, it must have grown during his time... here. When she felt his jaw he didn't disappear, he was real, right in front of her. Y/n felt herself staring right through him, constantly feeling her hand vibrate from the touch which brought her back to reality.

"You are supposed to be dead." She spoke into his shoulder as he found herself to be in his arms. Her voice drowned in hiccups, salty tears and the fabric on his shoulder. "I know." His voice was so quiet, so broken it made her question what he had been through here. What was this place? "Sapnap wh... what happened to you here?" She felt his arms grip tighten around her and saw his face crunch together before it dropped.

"Guys... I would love to catch up and all that. But it seems like we have some others who would like to join our party." She unwillingly partered from Sapnap and felt how her mind wasn't ready for what to come.

Dream POV (Third person)

He felt something screaming inside of his head. His senses wanted him to run, wanted him to fight, kill. Dream tried to swallow his thoughts away, he told himself that he was wrong, that they were safe, that she was safe. But he couldn't contain his mind any longer, he had to follow his body's screams, they became too loud. Dream looked away from her shaking body that climbed into his gut to stay warm. He allowed his eyes to stare into the dark void searching for what his mind screamed at him to find. And that was when he saw them, far away just squishing themselves out from the darkness. "Guys... I would love to catch up and all that. But it seems like we have some others who would like to join our party."

He walked forward to get back in the front, he wanted to be in charge and hold the control of the situation in his hands. "Can you fight, kid?" He turned towards the guy who had followed Sapnap there. "Yeah, I'm not too good at it but I'm not horrible." Dream nodded before throwing his axe at the guy. "Here, you'll need a weapon." He could see Y/n hand Sapnap her extra sword. He smiled for himself knowing that all of them were almost ready for war.

They had all quickly exchanged armour so that everyone would have a couple of pieces. Now it was time. All of them stood ready in a triangle formulation, Dream in front with Sapnap and George close behind him. Right after Y/n and Karl stood holding their weapons in tight grips. 

Dream POV (First person)

It felt like my blood turned hotter than lava, I wanted to slit his throat open and see his blood run out over the ground that I once would call my home. Now he was here right in front of me with nine men and women behind him. "I see we meet again, my friend." His monotone voice echoed in between the particles in the void that embraced all of our bodies. I tensed my jaw not thinking about how anyone could even see my face. "You see, that's where you're wrong. I'm not your friend."

I saw his smile, it made me ill. The way he licked his teeth and stared into my soul. I want to scream, I want to cry but mostly I want him dead. "Have you told your friends about me? Haven't you told them how good friends we are? You are hurting my feelings, dreamy boy." I knew that it wasn't worth it, it wasn't time for me to start fighting. My tongue had to lead the way before my sword could make me justice. "You are a bad person, and you are the reason that all those people died. Have you looked around you? Have you seen all the death you have caused to this world?" I couldn't keep myself calm anymore, my voice raised into almost screaming. I felt the spit hitting the mask like a dog before digging into its food. Already then I knew that I had lost.