29

IM BACK NOWWW :D

I really wanted to upload something so I wrote this half asleep haha. Its pretty short and I have no idea if its good or not. But hopefully you will like it!!

Y/n POV (third person)

She felt how her mind slowly made its way back to reality. How the sleep and its confusing dreams was leaving her body. Warm arms wrapped around a waist under y/f/c bed sheets. A sleepy smile glued stuck to her face making her body relax further if so was possible. In a way she was scared to wake him up, afraid that he would leave her to be alone. Yet she wanted him to be awake so that his voice would fill her ears. She felt privileged to be allowed to have that as her dilemma for the day, still in the back of her head a voice was screaming at her, telling her poor soul that she had to make up for the death of all those people.

She heard his heart beat faster and breathing become lighter. He was waking up. Dream turned towards her with his eyes open, wearing a light smile that matched his eyes that smiled themselves. "Morning." He whispered with a sleepy voice. She felt how her smile grew bigger. "Morning to you too." She yawned before nuzzling her head into his chest again. The darkness from the room hiding the blush on both of their faces. "Do you want to go up?" His deep and raspy morning voice once again made tingles spread all over her body like a wave. She wanted to stay there in the warmth from their bodies and the covers on top of them. Though her rumbling stomach told her otherwise. "Sure."

They slipped out of the bed trying not to wake up the still sleeping George. Their feet slowly moving towards the door to get out of the muggily room.

She sat down next to him at the dinner table, laying her head on his shoulder. "Dream..." He looked down to meet her eyes. "Yeah? What's up?" He smiled even though he was afraid. Something Y/n, Dream and George all had in common was how they constantly were terrified. Scared that they once again would be alone, that once again they would bring death to those they loved.

"I need closure. I know that we have talked about revenge and Nick a lot... But I am tired of words. I feel like I have to do something." She fidgeted with her fingers, finding herself once again being scared. "Do you want to go to the end? Revenge for you has always been the dragon... right? So why don't we just go there?" She smiled feeling stupid, grateful and at peace, she was scared yet she knew that the boys she lived with would do anything and more for her. It made her feel stupid, there was no reason to feel scared anymore. "Is it safe, I don't want any of you to get hurt..." She found herself overthinking again, letting her thoughts run free. This time she let everything out, not containing all the thoughts for herself.

"It will be fine as long we stay together. When do you want to go?" He almost whispered, doing his all to make sure she was comfortable. "I want to go as soon as possible... I-" "Let's go tomorrow." He interrupted her, giving her the answer she wanted before her thoughts could fully go wild. "Thank you." 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jeez I haven't slept in so long hehe, I will go to bed and try to get some sleep now. Hopefully this was readable haha

Have a great day or night everyone <3