32

I was speed running this to finish before Ranboo's subathon hehe

Dream POV (Third person)

Slowing down, throwing the green glimmering eye towards the sky. Watching as it turned direction towards the stronghold to sometimes just break. He held his head up thinking positive thoughts as they went towards his childhood. He had lived in the villages placed on yellow stone that was built up by purple purpur. Dream had no idea of what it would look like, he hadn't been there in years. Though they had not been met by anyone during their journey, usually some spy, soldier or anyone tried to hurt him or his friends. Now no one was to be seen.

His life had felt like a living manhunt, being hunted down by way more people than his one man army. Somehow he had still always survived. What was the end of this constant hunt? What would make him win? He didn't know, was there even an end?

"How much longer is it?" George complained. Dream threw another eye, all three watching as it went backwards. "What does it mean?" The confusion in her voice felt nice because he knew that he could make it disappear. "It means we are close, c'mon." He turned the horse around and made it sprint towards the way they came from. Feeling her giggle against his back and how her arms squeezed him tighter.

This time the green globe slowly glides downwards to the wet grass. He jumps off the horse with a swift motion. "And we are here." He smiled before offering Y/n a hand to get down. She takes it letting their hands connect, that soft feeling spread from his insides and out. "You didn't have to help me down you know." He had to convince himself to not let go of her, feeling the embarrassment trying to take over his brain. "I know, but what if I wanted to." She looked up at him with a

smile, a smile holding in a laughter that almost slipped out.

Y/n POV (Third person)

All three of them stood in the wet grass in a circle above the stronghold. "How do we get down?" She turned to Dream since he was the one who would know the answer. "Usually you'd have to mine down until you find it." George sighed as he took out his pickaxe, its blue color looked lighter in the light from the sun. "Let's get to digging then." He spinned its wooden handle in his left hand, he must have done that many times before. "I said usually, didn't I?" A smirk was glued to his face, she could have sworn he also winked at her. She smiled a wide closed smile as she slowly shook her head.

"The portal has been used loads of times before, I think it was quite a while ago now though. So there is a way down there without having to dig a hole." How did she not think about that earlier? Around them hundreds and hundreds birch trees were placed out. Here and there she could see a wolf hiding behind one of the small bushes on the ground. She thought it looked really beautiful with how the bright trees lit up the otherwise dark forests. Especially a day like that, sun shining on their heads while heat waves now and then hit their skin.

Dream walked up to one of the trees nearby and pushed a button that disguised to look just like the tree trunk. She heard redstone activate underneath them just before grass, dirt and stone moved to reveal a staircase. She looked down, exhausted just by imagining walking down the narrow and steep stairs.

She let a quiet growl escape her lips. Just a moment later Dream passed her at the edge. She smiled a mischievous smile before jumping up on his back. Both her and George broke out in laughter as Dream tried not to fall. "Fuck you Y/n" He said trying not to start laughing just ike the two others. She tried to keep her mouth shut, she tried so hard not to let the words slip out. "You'd love that wouldn't you?" Everyone got quiet for a moment, letting the words sink in. "Oh c'mon now." Y/n and George giggled at his words, not being done quite yet. With Dream walking first, Y/n on his back and George right behind them they walked down the stairs towards the stronghold. Soon they would enter what they thought would be the end destination of their journey. Nothing could go wrong now... right?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just have to complain for a second ok don't read if you think you might get mad or sum.

Ok so I have been watching people from the DreamSMP fandom for a year now and have never gotten a gifted sub. Like never, and I don't have twitch prime either haha. So if I don't get a gifted today either I will actually cry haha. Anyways wish me luck lads!!

Have a great day or night!! :)