4

Y/n POV (Third person)

It had been an eventful day for all three of them. They had continued talking about the last years and getting to know each other during the rest of the night. When it was time to sleep George, Nick and Dream quickly fell asleep in their beds. Y/n wasn't that lucky, thoughts from everything that happened continued to mess with her brain. Something inside of her screamed that something wasn't right. Tomorrow was they going to make up a plan, she had to have energy for that. She tossed around in the bed for a while before she gave up. Y/n quietly got off her bed and slowly made her way to the main room. She then continued to the door, as her foot touched the pressure plate the cold air hit her face. It was relaxing and somehow made her understand that everything that had happened was true. She walked up to a big tree close to the cave and touched the strong trunk, her fingertips made its way over all of the slits. Somehow it made her feel relaxed and kind off free. A feeling she had missed, it reminded her of the nights in the village.

Dream POV (First person)

I woke up in cold sweat, I had suffered from nightmares most of my life. This night was just like usual. I saw George and Sapnap sleeping peacefully. It made me happy that they had grown so much since I found them. They used to have nightmares every night too, but they grew past it. I turned around to see that Y/n's bed was empty. I don't know why I got so worried but I was. Something told me that I had to protect her, especially since she was my best friends' sister. I slid off my bed and walked anxiously to the door. Goosebumps spread on my arms under my hoodie, it was really cold outside. When I couldn't find her in any of the rooms in the cave system did I decide to walk outside. I would find her eventually. The cold air met my body, I felt it through my mask. I wanted to take it off so bad, I wanted to feel the air on my face. But something told me that someone was close to me. That someone would see me. I looked up to see Y/n sitting on a big tree branch. She looked so calm and peaceful. Her y/h/c hair down slowly moving from the wind. He imagined her y/e/c eyes and that soft smile. A small smile appeared on his lips, he couldn't control himself. He wanted to go back inside and let her have her moment. But he couldn't, something made him stay.

Y/n POV (third person)

"H..hi" Dream stuttered out. He was anxious to break her calm state. She got scared from the sudden word that broke the silence. Y/n almost lost her grip on the branch but quickly corrected her position. She turned towards the masked man and gave him a smile. The smile he had wanted her to wear. "Hi!" A small giggle came out her mouth from almost falling off the tree. "Do you want to come up?" "Sure" He had started to gain back a bit of confidence and used it to climb up the tree. He sat down next to her and looked out over the beautiful view. The moon was at its highest point and shined down over all of the dark oak trees. Stars lit up the otherwise black sky. "Couldn't sleep either?" She asked him as they looked out over the land ruled by pillagers. "I had a bad dream and saw that you were gone. So I went looking for you" He moved his gaze to her as a tired smile spread under the smiley mask. "What was the dream about?" She met his face with a concerned look. "My past I guess" "Oh" She didnt know what else to say. He had been very secretive about him in general, especially about his past.

Dreams fingers fiddled with his mask. She believed he does that when he is nervous. Y/n placed her hand on top of his. Warmth emeadgetly spread in both of their bodys. "It's ok, you don't have to talk about it." She gave him a reassuring smile. Dream bit his lip as he thought everything though. He didn't want to do something that he later would forget. A sigh came out from his mouth as he took the hood of his head. Dirty blonde locks fell out, he had thick, fluffy and a bit messy hair, it reached his ears.

Y/n POV (First person)

I couldn't help but stare at his hair. I tried to get the word cute out of my head as if I would accidentally say it out loud. I was too anxious to tell him that. "You don't have to stare at me." A quiet laugh came from him. I laughed along as I turned my flustered face away to the trees. My cheeks started to burn, they were probably in a pink shade. I was embarrassed but at the same time I felt happy. He decided to open up a bit to me and that made me happy. "Do you want to go back in, it's getting cold." I gave him a tired nod as an answer. We climbed down the tree and went back inside. The clock was probably around five in the morning by now. I slid down under my covers. Happier thoughts filled my mind as I fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So here we have it, chapter four I believe. I am feeling pretty good over this actually. I am trying not to move to fast with the characters but hopefully its ok. Have a good day or night! :) <3